• Recent Articles

• Using Rife technology to cure common infections that cause ageing and various diseases and cancers

Why do we age? Is it because the various viruses, parasites, fungi, and bacterial infections that are not well controlled wear out or overpower our immune systems as we age? Or do we eat too many inflammatory foods (read sugar, gluten, alcohol, etcetera) that wear out our bodies from the inflammation? Obesity can play a major role in promoting ageing for sure.

This post covers the plan for my wife Elizabeth and I to be active and useful for hopefully several hundred years. We seem to be well on the way from the last 3 years of data on our quest to return to our younger selves – Elizabeth will be 77 in May, 2018, I will be 77 in July, 2018.

The first approach was to bring under control the viruses, parasites, fungi, bacteria that were affecting out health. For each malady, I found the known invasive critters that are known causes, wrote Rife programs to bring ALL of them under control, and ran these Rife programs using a plasma device for 9 to 10 hours each night for the last 2.5 years.This cured my congestive heart failure, killed the Adenovirus 36 virus infection that was making both of us obese, and generally improved our health dramatically. The viruses that cause cancer are also known, and most of them were on my lists that were treated.

Note: This extensive use of the plasma Rife device wore out some parts and the device was rebuilt by the vendor.

We also practiced a high protein, low carbohydrate diet that enabled me to lose from 337 pounds to 207 pounds in 16 months, and Elizabeth to drop 40 pounds at the same time. This diet also eliminated foods known to cause inflammation, such as sugar, gluten, alcohol, and other inflammatory foods.

Starting 2 years ago, we have been practicing the various protocols developed by Dale Bredesen to recover from, and/or prevent, cognitive decline. This is an extensive protocol, described in great detail in a book, “The End of Alzheimers” by Dale Breseden. Although the book was just published a few months ago, I had been following Dale’s work and practicing his protocol before it was so well detailed in this comprehensive book. Thousands have completely recovered from cognitive decline following the RECODE (Recovery from Cognitive Decline) protocol for the last few years. Why live longer if you lose your mind in the process?

With these combined effects, our measured metabolic age has dropped 30 years in the last 2 years. Is this a technically based fountain of youth? I think so! I expect Elizabeth and I to live full useful lives for hundreds of years. I continue to work full time at age 76 on complex difficult technical tasks that provides this researcher plenty of mind exercise as recommended in the protocol for avoiding cognitive decline.

We are full of energy!

Examples of common infections that cause multiple health issues easily brought under control with known frequencies:

Human Papillomavirus or HPV-A and HPV-B infect most of the USA population, and cause various types of cancer.

RSV or Respiratory syncytial virus is a common infection known to cause heart failure, COPD, and asthma.

Epstein-Barr virus or EBV also known as Herpes 4 is a common infection all over the world, affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and many different kinds of cancer.

Cytomegalovirus or CMV infects half the population, causing congestive heart failure and other maladies.

The parasite Trypanosoma cruzi infects more than 300,000 in the USA causing Chagas Disease.

1.1 million in the USA are infected with the parasite trichomonas

The fungus Candida Albicans infects most of the world, with various symptoms when not under control.