The Rife Forum

An international forum for research into the microscope and resonance therapy,
developed by Royal Raymond Rife, as well as their modern counterparts.

Go Back   The Rife Forum

System Message

Please Note: The Rife Forum is currently offline for a major software upgrade!

Status August 6, 2017: Upgrade process is proceeding, but technical issues have delayed completion. We hope to have the forum back online by August 27, 2017.

We are posting progress updates, on our Facebook Page!

At about 01:00 GMT on July 31, the Rife Forum sent out a number of empty emails to our members. This was not planned or deliberate and I have not been able to determine why that happened. If you received such an email, please simply delete it. Sorry for this unintended mishap. The old Forum software has been changed to no longer be able to send emails.

I have now discovered that these emails were sent by the new forum software, once it was activated. I have disabled the email sending feature to prevent this happening. It is possible a few people received another empty email.

We have upgraded our web server with the latest software and are now in the process of upgrading the Forum software to vBulletin 5 Connect an upgrade that was long overdue.

As this process involves a lot of work and testing, please be patient for the new forum to come online.

There is an archive of Rife Forum messages on YahooGroups and it is now possible to read those messages by joining that YahooGroup. Please note that the Rifeforum YahooGroup is read only.

The Rife YahooGroup is online as usual for active discussions on Rife.

You can also visit our Rife Research website: www.rife.de

Thank-you for your continued support over the many years (we started in September 1999). There are lots of further improvements planned for this year. I will write again when everything is back online.

If you are interested in microscopes, please have a look at my business website: www.grayfieldoptical.com

If you need to contact me, you can use this form.

Regards

Peter Walker
Admin and owner of www.rifeforum.com