Quote Originally Posted by Mico Snook View Post
Hi Stanislaw,
There is so many companies stating there's is the best. So confusing
Well if the snob factor counts.....

I am mostly Scottish
I don't care about money, its just terrible to me that any should get away and the double curse is the "best" factor to go with the frugal conflict.

Could have bought 3 texas tube setups for what we have spent on Hymbas. (BCX) lifetime, all gear except a couple of the led's still to get. North of 3,500 some.

Do have a T tube/spectro setup. But I had a gut feeling about BCX Ultra even though the tubes were 100s and so far I have been real happy. Organs, skin cancers, i have not used it for everything but it is a pleasure to use, except for the button code programming.
I have since learned mexican hospitals like BCX too and it is a dr's piece - but i think most people can't diagnose, can't monitor progress well and benefit from a higher margin of safety and "forgiveness" and should go with GB or better with a powerful bulb and amp to go above 300w.
I could tell in 4 minutes that my hyperthyroid person was coming back...can people? Where organs are and their cycles in a day? BOOM just get a big basking lamp you know is getting all of you with good penetration and good impact at depth and you don't need to be much smarter than the bulb and its 1/3rd the cost.

Getting rifemachinebuilder.com next, God willing and jesus tarries, because I think they are a really good all-night light people I get can afford.