Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Author Chat with me Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Blood View Post
    With all due respect, in 25 years I saw no collation of clinical data for frequency devices online or in published literature. I got the impression the old Baytah project fizzled out, and the uninformed gossip I heard was some devices had good reports on Lyme, but a dud for cancer.

If somebody wants to share data with me to contradict that sceptical gossip, don't be shy !!!!!

Your paragraphs on Candida sound like a breakthrough. The gossip I heard was we had nothing but failure. There are plenty of countries outside USA where the Candida work could be investigated in replication experiments. Sometimes outsider labs don't do the protocols correctly. So by all means get your colleagues to instruct the correct methods by video or on zoom.

A sceptic here might say it's all about selling yet another expensive book or device and that's all it's about. So prove them wrong !!!!! Get it into Nature journal or Lancet or any journal at all.

If your collabators just fried these bugs using a wire inserted into the sample, I won't be impressed with that unless a nearby frequency is demonstrated to fail. Putting a manufacturer in charge of an investigation is like putting a fox in charge of the hen house, hence the proposal to outsource that work.

How to find a collaborating lab willing to pay their own costs ??? Put up a project description on researchgate site. But the manufacturer must be willing to loan or donate the frequency device.

Alan,

I don't have the time to pursue this in the exact manner that it appears you are asking for. However, I suggest you contact the owners of the various equipment companies and ask them if they have done research, where, and by whom, etc. Explain why you want such research and what you plan to do with it.

Please keep in mind that your demand for a "collation of clinical data for frequency devices online or in published literature" from the manufacturers themselves (or sellers) is illegal in the United States. The FDA, owned by Big Pharma, has prohibited this. Any manufacturer or seller of frequency equipment can be fined and/or imprisoned for making claims and providing scientific evidence, even if those studies were done by an independent third party laboratory. Your demand for "a collation of clinical data . . . in published literature"--if by "published literature" you mean medical journals--is likewise problematic. Medical journals have been taken over by the pharmaceutical companies, which don't want anyone to publicize non-invasive and effective competition with their drugs. It's very difficult to get a valid scientific study of frequency therapy published in a medical journal. Many journal editors are outright hostile to frequency therapy. I recall that years ago, a study conducted on a frequency machine was about to be published in a medical journal, and then at the last minute it was pulled. (Don't ask me for any more information because this was a long time ago and I simply don't remember the details.)

Nonetheless, there are thousands of studies that have managed to make it into medical journals on the use of electromagnetically delivered frequencies, electricity, and magnetic fields in medicine. Most of them concentrate on pain relief, and on healing tissue and bone. Occasionally, they do discuss disabling microbes but it's usually in conjunction with the use of pharmaceuticals. These studies avoid using the terms "Rife" or "Rife Therapy" because that would certainly mean a rejection of publication. Appendix D of my Rife Handbook lists just a few of these studies, according to year--one of them dating back to 1968. Plus, some really interesting books on electromedicine date back to the 1800s. For your convenience, I have attached it to my reply.

Sincerely,
    Nenah
    Nenah Sylver, PhD
    Author, the NEW *Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Ed*
    and
    *The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy*
    www.NenahSylver.com
    www.RifeHandbook.com

2. Thanks Nenah Sylver, Ph.D. (2x):

Stanislaw Chmielarz (12-09-2020), Yuriy Vladimirovich (12-09-2020)