Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Health Practitioner Chat with me James Bare's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Susana,

Curcumin is a form of chemotherapy. A chemically based treatment of cancer.

You are quite correct - outcomes from the use of medically based chemotherapy is often poor. But regardless of how poor it is - the great majority of people with serious cancers are subjected to it. My paper was a way to enhance the effect not just of chemotherapy, but that of frequency devices too. Patient outcome is all that is ultimately important.

The paper is a bridge between the existing treatment chemical model and what will be the future, i.e. frequency therapy. The combination of the two treatment systems is how the future seems to be unfolding. There is world wide research going on into the synergistic effects of pulsed fields and chemotherapy. My paper tried to take this research and give it coherence, and a direction to strive for. The paper gets downloaded off my web sites a few hundred times a month. Many of these downloads go to universities and research institutes.

I recently posted an abstract to the forum from a paper to be published in the next month which seems to be a direct outcome of the ideas presented in my paper.

Take a close look at some of the postings in this thread. You will see that people are using forms of chemotherapy with their frequency devices to achieve excellent outcomes.

Jim Bare

Quote Originally Posted by susana moore
    To Jim B.I would of course stop the chemo as no good results anyway.Its overal efficiency of 2.1% is poor anyway.A much better idea is the herbal curcumin contained in tumeric used in curry.Curcumin fights cancer in 12 diffrent ways which no drug is even allowed to do.susana
    Jim Bare

2. Thanks James Bare:

Karen Wichowski (04-25-2010)