Thread: [Rifeforum] Newsletter December 2021 - New Videos / Global Reset - Important!

TM: Administrator Chat with me Peter Walker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default [Rifeforum] Newsletter December 2021 - New Videos / Global Reset - Important!

If you would rather opt out of (or opt in to) receiving our newsletter via email, make sure you are logged into the forum and Click here to update your "Rife Forum Newsletter" setting and then click on the "Save Changes" button, at the bottom of the page.

Topics:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Christmas Newsletter, with a Difference

This would normally be our Christmas Newsletter. We are all going through unusual times and the Rife Forum is dedicated to providing the important information you need to get you and your family through this. There is no Christmas video with me in front of a Christmas tree, this year. Instead, I have uploaded more than 30 new important videos that you will find much more valuable with more to come.

Depending on where you hear the news and inform yourself, you can have a wide bandwidth of opinions as to what is happening in the world and this is resulting in a lot of confusion and polarization. This is causing great strain on families and friendships, so we are concentrating on providing reliable uncensored information to help you all get through this. I strongly suggest you watch them as you will soon discover the information is of high quality and has been fact checked by us. The Rife Forum runs on its own dedicated server and that means nobody is censoring us or dictating what we are saying. This allows us to provide real answers as to what is happening and our mission is to help us all get our lives back.

I have been following events closely from a fact-based point-of-view. That is, the real science which is always looking for factual evidence from a neutral point-of-view. The science which is being heavily censored on MSM and on social media. The science we need to hear, in order to understand what is really happening. I have been collecting evidence and videos from numerous sources, fact-checking it and saving it offline, as good infos are being censored on social media. The reality is very different and much better than what we are heaving in the media. I am in the process of releasing the best material here on this forum for the members to see. I am selecting material that is fact-based and educational, rather than sensational polarised messaging. I want to reach all sides of the debate with facts that are are honest and reliable.

This allows us to present a number of options, you may not be aware of.

• If you do not want to take the needle in your arm, there are ways of being exempted in a way that should let you keep your job.
    • If you have taken it, we explore options to preserve your health as well as possible.
    • If you are suffering financially, we have some great news for you - NESARA / GESARA / QFS is about to wipe any debt and improve your lifestyle significantly. We explain on the forum what that means for you and when we think this is going to start - sooner than you think.

We are heading for what I can only describe as a "Star-Trek" like future of new technology, true and honest government and more abundance. A new medical technology will be released in 2022 that can literally cure any disease, even regrow missing limbs. Med-Beds are no longer something seen in sci-fi movies, they are coming to every city and will heal the world.

The world's economy is going to crash during the switchover and it is therefore VERY IMPORTANT that you stock up NOW on essential goods and supplies for at least a month. This could all start with a lockdown as soon as December 27, 2021.

How to Survive in a Crazy World that is About to Change Dramatically

The world is going through an artificial crisis where lots of the reports you see in the media are misleading and false. As an alternative health forum, we are hearing lots of reports of what is really happening, which is very different from the media narrative.

In short, we are currently going through World-War III, which is larger and will have more casualties than the first two combined. The weapons used are not guns and bombs, but massive propaganda, censorship, bribery, coercion and needles! The war is between the Global Elite - who own all the media, all the banks and most major businesses, and us - the people of the world with the Global Alliance that combines the world's military and top leaders that are working for the "White Hats" - as they are called. The war has already been won and the dark side has admitted surrender - but it is not over, yet and it is vital that you are informed as to what is really happening. Remember, a cornered dog is the most vicious.

There are thousands of doctors and medical professionals trying to explain what is really happening, and their reports are then censored and removed from social media. I have been watching events closely and have saved hundreds of high quality reports and videos, which I am now releasing the best ones on the Rife Forum for you to read and view. I am going to tremendous lengths to ensure that the reports released here are honest and fact-checked with experts, we do not do conspiracy theories, as that implies there are no facts. I have connected a lot of high-quality knowledge that I am in the process of releasing on the forum. Often ground-breaking material long-gone from other platforms.

As hosting a lot of these videos is costing additional funds for data storage and traffic costs, please understand that the videos not otherwise available online, are shown in the Premium Video area. I can promise you that a premium subscription has never provided you with so many important videos to choose from with more being added almost daily from now on.

On the other side, there is some wonderful news to discuss as well. New medical technologies are being released next year that can cure almost anything. If you have been long suffering with some disease and even getting into a terminal state, you need to stop the toxic drugs where possible and just make sure you can survive into the first three months of 2022. More details on the forum for members, only.

There are also great changes about to happen politically and financially that will dramatically change all our lives for the better. If you have never heard of NESARA or GESARA before, you are in for a positive shock. I have been following this closely for months and you are going to love it, once we get over the turbulent changeover which is due to start very soon now, most likely between Christmas and the New Year.
    Learn more about this in the https://www.rifeforum.com/forum/foru...inancial-Reset

The world's economy is going to crash during the switchover and it is therefore VERY IMPORTANT that you stock up NOW on essential goods and supplies for at least a month. This could all start with a lockdown as soon as December 27, 2021.

Hydration-App - Better Drinks / Better Hydration / Better Detoxification

The Hydration-App converts your SmartPhone into a kind of "Rife" device, using modulated frequencies from the flashlight and speaker. If you have not tried this yet, it is a very good time to start. It converts normal water into EZ-Water that when drunk, reaches your cells and cleans them out. This cartoon explains in simple terms why that is a good idea...

I have been testing this for over a year now and love the way my drinks taste better. As I work long hours on the computer for you guys, I am sometimes feeling fatigued and cannot fully concentrate. By spraying myself with treated water, that wakes me up and restores my alertness almost immediately. This also helps project against EMFs and 5G - something I find to be really important, these days.
    Feedback from other users has been amazing and I use it personally, every day. The app costs just $25 for an entire year of use - this has to be the most cost effective investment in frequency applications, ever.
    Learn more on the forum and of course on the special website: https://hydration-app.com

The Hydration-App is great for detoxification, improving the quality of your drinks, making you more alert, and protecting you from EMFs and 5G. It is based on "Rife" frequency methods and designed to appeal to the masses who have never heard of resonance methods, before. Instead of targeting germs, it concentrates on cleaning up the terrain by cleansing the cells of your body and charging up the energy levels. This combination can significantly improve your wellbeing and compliments any existing "Rife" therapies you are using.

-------------------------

Rife Conference 2016 Videos Now Released Online

Rife Conferences used to happen often, usually in Seattle and I have been to several myself, yet in recent years they have been few and far between. There was a European Rife Conference in Germany in 2013 and the last conference was the Rife Frequency Therapy, Electromedicine, and Holistic Health Conference that was held in Tempe, Arizona on October 8-9, 2016.
    For those not lucky enough to have attended that conference, you can buy the DVD from Nenah Sylver's website that offers the full 14 hours of talks from that conference.

We are now pleased to announce that four of the many excellent talks from that Conference have now been released for online viewing, exclusively on the Rife Forum for premium members. If you do not have a premium account, you can still watch the first few minutes of each video for free, here:

Rife Therapy: History & Clinical Trials
    Nenah Sylver, PhD
    Duration: 0:05:21 of 0:28:29
    Watch the full video in the Premium Area.

https://nenahsylver.com/

Biological Effects of Beneficial PEMFs (Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields)
    Steve Haltiwanger, MD, CCN
    Duration: 0:07:56 of 0:52:18

https://www.rife.de/who-is-dr.-steve-haltiwanger.html
    http://www.pulsedtechresearch.com/haltiwanger/

Steve Haltiwanger passed away on October 4, 2020.

Pulsed Technologies Research and Direction for the Future
    Jimmie Holman, Pulsed Technologies
    Duration: 0:06:32 of 0:47:32

http://www.pulsedtechresearch.com

How To Give Yourself a Rife Session
    Nenah Sylver, PhD
    Duration: 0:06:24 of 1:25:28

https://nenahsylver.com/

Premium membership means that you can buy a subscription for a specific length of time (starts at $2 for 3 days) and then watch as many videos in the premium area as you want, during that period, including the new Rife Conference videos. The most popular subscription is $50 for 12 months and it is these subscriptions that pay the costs of running the Rife Forum.

The above four talks present just 3:33 hours of the 14 hours of 15 excellent talks available on the DVD and I can highly recommend ordering them directly from Nenah Sylver's website.

How to Get Through the Global Health Situation

The current pandemic is affecting everyone in the world and having accurate information from top medical professionals and lawyers is essential to get through this. Unfortunately, the regular news broadcasts and media have been following a narrow narrative as to what you can do, while alternative solutions are being denied, information on alternatives is being censored, videos removed and discussions on social media that are critical of the official narrative are being heavily censored.

Luckily, the Rife Forum runs on its own webserver and we have kept to a free speech policy, allowing discussions and information on alternatives to be discussed freely in a special area. As ever increasing number of special videos are being added to the Premium Area almost daily. We have a lot of excellent material to release there, keep watching for updates.

We provide information on how to avoid the jab, yet keep your job, etc. If you have already taken it, how to detox and reduce the risks. We also discuss how Rife therapy can help you get through this all.

Uncensored Pandemic Videos

We have also been monitoring online videos from reputable doctors and scientists that provide vital facts that are otherwise being censored and are now releasing the best hand-picked videos we have found on the Rife Forum. As we have to serve these videos ourselves, they are available to premium members in a new special section: Covid and Vaccine Videos
    At the time of writing, there are over 30 new videos and every one contains important and otherwise censored information that can be vital to know about. Topics include the real history of the disease, legal aspects, how you can treat it and for those that have taken the jab, what you can do to improve your health.

The Global Political and Financial Reset

NESARA / GESARA stands for "National/Global Economic Security and Reformation Act" which will result in major changes to the better, for us all. It was signed by every country in the world and has been ratified in the Hague and is due to take effect in early 2022. This will change your life, forever. The Quantum Financial System (QFS) replaces SWIFT and the central banks with a gold backed currency with real value.
    Nearly everything will be replaced in 2022: New political system, new money, very low taxes, new safer 6G smartphones using Starlink, Med-Beds for real health with free treatment, Pensioners will receive a good pension (about $5000 a month), humanitarian project will be financed, we will live longer, there are so many good things to come...

NESARA GESARA law:

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.
    2. Abolishes income tax.
    3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
    4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
    5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
    6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
    7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
    8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
    9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
    10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
    11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
    12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.
    13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
    14. Restores financial privacy.
    15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
    16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
    17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
    18. Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
    19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.
    20. Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on planet earth.

The Quantum Financial System implements Gold-backed currencies world-wide and the end of the current Fiat currencies. This is an excellent system and implementation is due very soon now, maybe even before Christmas or at the latest by April.
    Learn more about it on this forum and also on Telegram at: https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS where there are daily reports.

The Rife Forum Needs Your Help!

The Rife Forum is doing everything possible to help guide you through the current times and into a new future. This takes a lot of time, effort and costs that have to be met.

This has been an especially difficult year and costs for the Rife Forum are rising faster than we can pay for them. The larger number of online videos is costing us additional web-space and traffic costs and numerous other costs have been rising due to the pandemic. We have managed to keep the forum online, but the forum's accounts are empty and we cannot currently meet the yearly costs due in January. To restore our finances, we need to raise $2950 of which we need at least $1500 now to pay the bills due in January. Not paying them will result in the forum going offline - something we really need to avoid. You can help by donating to the forum and/or becoming a premium member. This gives you access to the growing number of important videos and information that we are uploading there. Over 30 new videos have already been uploaded and we have a lot more that will be uploaded in the following days. These are mainly important videos educating you about the world situation, that have been censored on other channels. We have been busy collecting a lot of very important and verified information that will help you understand and survive the coming months while the war is ended and we switch over to NESARA/GESARA and a world-wide constitution based on that of the USA in 1776. Never, has it been so important to understand what is really happening. The Rife Forum is Independent and runs on its own servers. This gives us the freedom to publish the facts, but we also have to cover our own costs. You can see the state of our finances on the "Donation Goal" bar on our home page.

If we have been able to help you, for example with the information made available in this newsletter, please consider helping us in return with a donation to keep this forum alive, thank you.

We urgently need more funds NOW to keep the forum online.

Get the Hydration and LIFE App:
    It will cost you $2.50 every 30 days or $25 for a year and you can use it immediately. If you like it, demonstrate it to your friends and family. The Rife Forum receives a small commission for every member that uses the app. If just 3000 members sign up for a year, that alone would cover the forum costs. At the same time, the app will help you detoxify, improves your cell-wellbeing and energy levels and your drinks will taste much better, as well! As EZ-Water extends water memory, this also allows conventional resonance therapy to be utilized more effectively.
    https://hydration-app.com or if you speak German: https://hydration-app.de

This gives you access to premium videos and documents and we are just about to release a large number of new highly relevant videos and information, that has been censored elsewhere.
    Click here to subscribe.

You Just Want to Contribute:
    Use this PayPal link. or the QR-Code below. Every cent will be used wisely to maintain and improve the service - which is more important now than ever before.

A big thank-you for reading this post and keep watching the forum - a lot of important posts about the current situation are about to be released.

Best Wishes and stay healthy

Peter Walker

Admin
    Last edited by Peter Walker; 12-27-2021 at 20:05.
    Peter Walker
    Administrator
    https://www.rife.de = Rife History and Rife-related Research website
    https://forums.group = Replacement for YahooGroups with full migration.
    https://hydration-app.com = New way to improve your cell-wellbeing with an app!
    https://www.rifeshop.com = Directory and reviews of Rife related websites
    https://www.rifeforum.com = Largest serious Rife Related Online Community
    https://groups.io/g/rifeforum = Rifeforum Email distribution on groups.io Info.
    https://groups.rifeforum.com = Health-Related YahooGroups Archives - 70 Groups archived.
    https://rifegroup.groups.io/g/Rife = New home for the former Rife YahooGroup
    https://www.gadgetheaven.net = Peter Walker's Online Shop for Gadgets
    https://www.grayfieldoptical.com = SeeNano Microscope, successor to the Ergonom - Available in 2020
    https://www.startreknewvoyages.de = Star Trek New Voyages Fan-Film Series - Peter runs the website.

We now live in a world where doctors destroy health,
    lawyers destroy justice,
    universities destroy knowledge
    governments destroy freedom
    the press destroy information,
    religion destroys morals,
    and the banks destroy the economy.
    - Christopher Hedges