Thread: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi Regine

Sorry to hear this but, I cannot help suggesting that this COULD POSSIBLY be due to the specific device that you have been using.

I have 'some issues' with a locally made device ... and although the developer assured me that these 'issues' had been tended to some 2yrs later, and took my device back to install a revised chip (not sure whether he ever recalled every device he'd ever sold or not - but I very much doubt it!) some of the initial problems DO still exist.

Each treatment only permits 10 frequencies, so unless a lengthy treatment has been split into 2 or more treatments, there could be some frequencies eliminated.

As a result, ANY PRE-PROGRAMMED TREATMENT on this device that is NOT identical to CAFL's recommended treatment, I ignore and re-programme myself. A huge schlep ... considering that I only have 10 FREE spaces, but so what!

I learned the hard way, as I once ran his COLD SORE (Herpes Simplex) treatment, and ended up with the worst, most horrendous and longest lasting cold sore in my entire life! NEVER AGAIN!

Please don't be entirely discouraged ... as you may easily have just hit a 'MISS' with one person's decision to take shortcuts.
    I also advise one to pay attention to the additional treatments recommended on CAFL to be run in conjunction with some, as I've personally found these to help, and obviously the reason they've been suggested. It's always best to double check and add any missing frequencies if necessary.
    CAFL: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...dotes/CAFL.htm

Feel free to email me ...

Best regards,
    @nnie

"Salveo" is something NEW, and one that I have not yet encountered.
    Last edited by Annie Andrey; 04-06-2006 at 04:23.

2. Thanks Annie Andrey:

Sharon Butler (09-09-2022)