"have been advised by a member of the forum that the only safe way to do this is to have people treat themselves. They would be using my equipment, and running it themselves. I can tell them what to do, but I should not touch or run the equipment."

I am a doctor and in the US its not even official "treatment", its spa and beauty realm? Non-invasive and yes? We do the patient involved just so we don't have to fool around with any fools or CREATE PAPERS TO USE AGAINST US when there is nothing to "justify" or create a paper for?

One thing i do not understand?
What is all the "my possession of the machine 2 weeks" and all that? I guess i do not see how it is relative in any way? If i shot a loon, where i rented the gun would not be the matter.

It just needs to say they have been informed and wsnt to try? You dont even need all that "as i exercise my right to" here, because its gone without saying.

More words equal more mess and it is really just simple? Don't feel like you have to over complicate it to sound qualified or "covered" because they just use it against you as "claims" and "posturing" anyway.

Go now and enjoy. Someday too soon the state medical board will want beauty shop girls to have a certificate. We will develop the SIMPLEST protective structure possible...not the most complicated.