I have been using the minimum time of 5 minute the GB-4000 Automatically programs on entering Auto Codes, and up to 15-20 minues per group of 8 frequencies on followup sessions. Most often a 'hit' or reaction can be felt after and with the slighly longer times.

Not all Auto Codes produce the same reactions. Therefore a number of different sets os Auto Codes are used per sessions of 1-3 hours.
But I have a stronger structure and feel stronger sessions are needed.
For example, I felt the Detox Box was too 'weak' for me.

If I feel a stronger reaction with a feeling of sensitivity or even mild soreness occurs after, I skip a day or two. The timing of a days sessions are often determined with intuition/experience and plays a role in the timing per session.

Interesting, I met a very bright Chinese couple in their 80's here. The husband looked ashen grey and laid in bed sleeping most of the time with multiple serious problems and what I felt was inadequate medical treatment. While the wife was using a variety of nutritional supplements based on her extensive reading, which I am totally familiar with after many years of experience, he was not getting some important support. For example, he had serious lung congestion and coughing extensive aounts of mucous, but was RXed antihistimines and decongestants, which I felt were counter productive. No wonder he looked like death warmed over.

With tweaking of his supplement program and with some dietary changes he has made major improvements. First, a rosy color was visible facially, and now he has a golden glow. Also, standing up straighter, walking faster, even talking more, and especially noteworthy waking up earlier.

Most interesting, when we met I learned that she had a Rife unit for about a year, that she never used. I was curious what it was and offered to read the ProWave manual and explain how it worked. A well made in America unit, but simple to use at too high of a price. Cost more then the GB! It has been used for several months now and the results are most evident, as I stated above. Though it is weaker then the GB-4000, it is simple to use with easy one button programming. She uses a variety of the Auto Coes as she feels are indicated.