The conspiration theory or that studies are prevented in the U.S. is all bull shit. I wouldn't buy a book that revolves around those claims. Better to go to reliable literature, which easily disproves those claims. This for example:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201209_184142.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	5041

I think people should be tired of manufacturers that do no test and have no data, because that's usually the truth. And we know that there are so many unsubstantiated claims. It is very obvious that, if you try to patent or publish a paper so send a rocket to the moon fueled by pizza, everybody will laugh and you will get your application rejected. Do a correct research, and all will accept it.

The entire electromagnetic field is well studied and it is known what it can do and what it cannot. Any other thing is just a mystification to sell books or devices. I noticed that device manufacturers are usually very eager to make things that do not work, hiding on the claims of others. There is a clear reason for this: If it does not work, it's the guilt of the user, as he is mistaking the frequencies or using the machine wrong. If it works, by some miracle, it's a proof that the manufacturer will exhibit.
But... if a manufacturer would have a really working machine, that would be a problem. This is because a machine that works, will not just work on microbes, but will also affect somewhat the user. As with every medicine, if you just mistake dosage, you can kill. Will a manufacturer take this risk and get sued if something goes wrong? No, better to have a machine that does nothing, so it is safe. That's the current status of manufactured "Rife machines", and that's why the scientific community is against it. Rightfully, it tries to shut down an illegal business that is living on people's despair, to rip them off.

Of course, not everyone is on the same boat. Some, but too few, do serious research. The issue is that most are uneducated or live in their world, disconnected from the rest of the people (read, scientific community).

After you analyze the good and extensive scientific documentation on the subject, you will see that original Rife machines could do much more that that. Therefore, electromagnetism and frequencies are not the only means that he used. And this is where I do my own research.