Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhonda Landry
    Guest Chat with me

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

We just got our GB4000. Instructions say to use it for five minutes for three days the first week and then you can increase the time if no adverse reactions. Is it then safe to use it everyday? Is it also safe to use it in the a.m. for one diagosis code and then the p.m for another diagnosis code and let it run all the groups of frequencies? Which could last 20 min or more. Thanks.

Rhonda Landry
    Guest Chat with me

How many different auto programs can you run in one day? My husband has leukemia and there is one auto program for that and six other cancer programs that you're supposed to also run. Each program has several frequencies, which would probably take perhaps two hours to complete all programs. Should he just do one different code per day? How long can you stay on that machine at one time without any adverse reactions?

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Dear Rhonda
    Really sorry to learn of your husband's current condition - but feel confident that you're definitely on the right path. I hope that those with a GB4000 device will come forward and assist you soonest ... as we all know just how daunting this all appears in the beginning.
    You'll be a pro, offering others help within a few weeks!
    In the meantime, do visit a fellow member's website, as he has a section specifically on Leukemia, which I'm sure will also help you heaps.
    http://www.heal-me.com.au
    All the very best - enjoy your new machine & God bless you both!
    @nnie

Normal Chat with me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Landry View Post
    How many different auto programs can you run in one day? My husband has leukemia and there is one auto program for that and six other cancer programs that you're supposed to also run. Each program has several frequencies, which would probably take perhaps two hours to complete all programs. Should he just do one different code per day? How long can you stay on that machine at one time without any adverse reactions?
    Rhonda - I don't know if anyone has a "right" or "wrong answer to this unfortunately.
    I have had a 100% success rate in curing cancer (with my one only patient haha) using the GB4000 and that was using the main unit only - I was not able to take the SRT-4 with me. I treated using auto codes 538 / 436 / 410 / 359 / 242 / 115 and i also ran the codes for candida albicans - apparently no cancer patient has been found who did not also have candida and it is assumed there is some connection there. I ran the codes for the standard 5 minutes - building to 20 minutes after the thrid treatment and moving to treat every day (I only had ten days before I had to return to Canada).
    A friend who now has TWO Gb4000s says he is finding better results running only one or two frequencies at a time. What works is what counts and how the patient is feeling in the course of treatment is paramount. There's a lot of intuition required it seems.

5. Thanks Tom Basilio:

Alan Faulkner (02-13-2012)

Bouncing Email Chat with me Rob Cassteele's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Landry
    We just got our GB4000. Instructions say to use it for five minutes for three days the first week and then you can increase the time if no adverse reactions. Is it then safe to use it everyday? Is it also safe to use it in the a.m. for one diagosis code and then the p.m for another diagnosis code and let it run all the groups of frequencies? Which could last 20 min or more. Thanks.
    They mean 5 minutes every other 3 days. They want to give the body chance to fight off die off.
    We use an interval of 2 days.
    We use it for a max of 3 to 4 hours, and if there is no effect, you may have to considder other frequencies.
    If you start without a good diagnose it may take long before you have any effect.
    There is a post with a download in Alternative Health of the clark book cure of all diseases. I am not suggesting to use the Clark method, I try to point out that I use it to see what parasites and what fungi one celled and virus are related to some diseases. On some diagnoses you are able to find back what the main causers are. It may help to try these frequency sets allong with sets directly revering to the diagnose.
    So far I noticed myself that good frequencies do at least give relief, and no good frequencies do nothing.
    I can only talk to what I do and see.
    To use Rife high frequencies, may be beneficial, but to use the sweep or converge option is maybe better, in such case you widht the possible working range of the frequency.
    if you use RF mode, note the warning to put plastic under the foot electrodes to save waste of signal, you want to treat your husband, not the floor.
    If you have time just read the introduction in the frequency list, it say what I try to explain here.

I hope this may be of help, Pad devices take as I believe longer to have effect than the high powered plasma devices.

Rob

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

The reason Rife only treated patients every two or three days, was so the person could detoxify the body. Most therapies that kill virus or bacteria require that you drink lots of water and take some herbs that aid in the detox process.