Stanislaw Chmielarz, let's see who this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw Chmielarz View Post
You can think how you want and what you want but the remote frequency interaction works. I built my own generator set and a remote transmitter and carried out the trials on the nails of several people with health problems. It is just as effective in a longer period of time as the treatment with contact electrodes and the effectiveness depends mainly on whether the correct frequency was used. Rife did not know this phenomenon and therefore he did not use it, and besides, there was a completely different state of knowledge and technique, and I personally do not intend to go back to historical times but use currently available knowledge and technology. I don't think that this technology can cure all the diseases alone.
Spamming threads and bashing other people. He even says he does not follow Rife research because Rife is not the answer to all the diseases. That's because he ONLY has the absolute truth, made his own perfect system and uses people as guinea pigs with no clue of scientific protocols.

"Nails of people with health problems". Oh... nails are a health problem. Which of Rife's evaluated microorganisms is causing problems in nails? Anthrax? Spinal Meningitis? Typhoid fever? He does not even know, because he does not mention it. But his bogus machine (show me your certifications and real lab tests) can cure all.
Certainly, with "the correct [magical] frequency" that he is the only one to have. He will surely sell those frequencies abusing the medical profession and doing unproven (and dangerous) claims.

I must especially praise him for using people as guinea pigs. He really deserves a prize: To see the sky behind bars for the rest of his life. But he knows it all, because even "Rife did not know this phenomenon". I need to bow to his intelligence.

So, he comes to this forum to promote his machines and frequencies, bashing all other people who do not think like him or can be a danger to his business. He has no clue of lab protocols, biology, but he is ready to discredit scientists and anybody who gets in his way. Oh.... a business of bogus and dangerous machines. Who wants to be the next guinea pig?

Now I am curious who will join the chorus to defend their bogus machines and bow in front of Stanislaw. I'm ready to examine their threads and help people understand any unscientific claim I can find.