Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Thanks Don and Rob for your replies. The device I own is a PFG-100.
    I assume just like my starter jump cable links that red is positive and black is negative.

Another question: I have been using one of the 6 or so prostate frequencies 4 days a week for about 6 minutes a session. On a fifth day I spend about 1/2 hour cycling through all of the frequencies (it spends about 1 minute then goes to the next). I am not sure if it is known which is more effective. It seems that focusing on one frequency at a time would be more likely to have the desired effect as 1 minute may not be enough time for the virus to be destroyed. Do Crane or Rife give any indication on this?

Thanks

Hap

Hap

Bouncing Email Chat with me Rob Cassteele's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Important Considerations
    We like using electrode pads as outlined in Blast It! Book 2. However,
    if you are experimenting with bare electrodes (
    which is not recommended), and if you decide to cover
    them with damp cloths or sponges, be sure to use separate cloths for each electrode. If this is not done,
    and one cloth is placed over both electrodes, the frequency will pass directly from one electrode to the
    other through the damp cloth or sponge, and bypass entirely the tissue that is the intended target of the
    frequency.
    This same principle applies when using pans of Epsom Salt water, using either the recommended
    electrodes in Book 2 or bare electrodes. Do not place both electrodes in the same pan of salt water. If
    both electrodes are placed in the same pan of salt water, you are shorting the electrodes through the
    Epsom Salt water, and the frequency will pass through the water, and not through the intended tissue.
    Do not touch bare metal electrodes together while the frequency is turned on, or you risk damaging
    your equipment.
    Many experimenters do not realize that it may take 60 to 90 days to reach most or all of the
    targeted microorganisms in the case of chronic infections with an experimental electrode system.
    If more information on pad placement is desired, refer to any literature regarding electrode
    placement of galvanic stimulators. (From Blast It.)

The basic time used is 5 Minutes, but in some cases 30 minutes to over 1 hour are mentioned. Using a Zapper, every day use is recommended, untill real tests in a hospital (blood tests etc.) show you are free from the parasites you treat for.

Rob