Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hello Jim,

I am new to the forum and have a question about some lines in your 4/06 post>>>See quote below<<

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Berger
    Hello Everybody,

I thought I would add my two cents worth on the subject "Can a Rife machine cure cancer?"

I have been working with a friend with advanced stage ovarian cancer almost 3 years now and we have tried a number of different Rife units on the market with little success and in some cases detrimental effects (where the cancer dramatically increased). In particular, we tried a unit called Magnaphase, that had been identified as curing lung cancer in one patient, but dramitically increased the ovarian cancer of my friend. Analyzing the signal from the Magnaphase, I found that there was a ringing of frequencies through 17.034 MHz (17 meter wavelength), the setting of the 1934 device used to treat carcinoma during the very successful clinic held in La Jolla, CA in the summer of 1934. I suspect that there was enough power to destroy cancer in the lungs (being much easier to pentrate), but not down in the heavy organ area, where my friend's ovarian tumors thrived. If you don't get enough power at the right frequency to the tumor, you end up stimulating the cancer into growing more, rather than killing it, just as Rife said.
    The question I have is about the optimal use of the pad devices in terms of their placement. The woman who recommended my Rife device has had a remarkable success in treating her breast cancer. She told me that she places the pads between her upper arms firm against her breast area above the tumors. It seems that from what you are saying above that the placement could be very important. What would be the ideal placement for prostate cancer? One I have been trying is laying down with one pad on my groin and one on my lower back. That has symmetry. How important is symmetry of placement I wonder. For example in analogy to the breast cancer example I gave above one would think that placing one of the pads on the crouch area would be called for. But there does not appear to be any symmtrical area for placement there.

Thanks in advance for any ideas here.

Hap Crater
    Last edited by Peter Walker; 10-15-2006 at 15:59. Reason: Fixed quote formatting