Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw Chmielarz View Post
You can think how you want and what you want but the remote frequency interaction works. I built my own generator set and a remote transmitter and carried out the trials on the nails of several people with health problems. It is just as effective in a longer period of time as the treatment with contact electrodes and the effectiveness depends mainly on whether the correct frequency was used. Rife did not know this phenomenon and therefore he did not use it, and besides, there was a completely different state of knowledge and technique, and I personally do not intend to go back to historical times but use currently available knowledge and technology. I don't think that this technology can cure all the diseases alone.

Oh I dont think anything I know its a hoax. A hoax being perpetrated to discredit and devalue legitimate Rife Therapy. I mean if what was said about remote therapy was true youd be hitting millions of people based on skin cells in dust particles alone. Remote healing is quackery.