Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Bouncing Email Chat with me Hans Gimpelj's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi Dan,

One of the biggest problems on this Forum is that I havn't yet found an individual section pertaining to cancer of the lung, further more I have read hundreds of posts and none of them (at least not obvious) relate to lung cancer or have been posted by people treating lung cancer.

Me thinks there should be an (optional) entry in the left-hand section under one's Avarta that mentions what type illness they are treating this would help everyone greatly when reading someone's post.

Kind regards

Unsubscribed Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Have replied a few times regarding success with Bare/ Rife machine on person diagnosed with terminal cancer and given maximum one year to live with treatment, the diagnose was last August and the last MRI scan was two weeks ago which showed eight very small spots remaining out of 18 large ones, two of which were very large, one in the throat ( hard to swallow and the other on the side of the neck ) , the advice was to keep up the treatment as it appeared to be working(doctor) patient is in very good health and has not missed a days work (59 years old) not taking medication of any kind it all appears to be in finding the right number, do not believe that the book or someone else has the right number you may have to spend some time on each frequency ( 100 sec minimum) to feel or see a reaction.

Terry C

Thanks

Hi Terry,

So what you are telling me is that you know when you have the right frequency by the fact the person has a reaction at the site of the cancer (during treatment). If so does this happen on the very first treatment if the right frequency is achieved .

Kind regards

Thanks

Hi Hans,

Sort of, but it took nearly a month to find a frequency that worked, most of the cancer frequencies that are used 2008,2128 etc there was a reaction but I felt that there should have been more ( based on previous use) and searched for a frequency that produced more of a reaction and found that to be 666 in this case, 15 min at this freq actually, the cancer in the throat burst and caused the patient to be ill from both ends within 3 hrs, there was an MRI three days later and the lump had disappeared, what was left was a very sore throat for a few days, tests indicated that the remains of the burst were dead, all were surprised.

Terry C

Thanks

Hi Terry,

You used a Bare/Rife machine for this 666 Hz treatment, is that correct , how does this compare with the GB-4000/SR-4 that I am buying, will it also work with this one.

Kind regards

Thanks

Hi Hans,
    I do not have a great deal of knowledge of the GB4000 but understand it to a frequency generator, I can only presume that it has the ability to be programmed to also any frequency, the Bare /Rife is a plasma device and the frequency is via a Genyl card in a computer which seems to work well, the point that I was trying to make is that not all cancers are the same and there could be hundreds of frequencies other than the ones suggested on the lists available this could be caused by a number of factors that we know little about, without the aid of something to identify the right one (microscope) we are bushranging to a large degree and it is down to operator skill and a lot of luck to have a direct hit.

Terry C

Thanks

Hi Terry,

I do believe that there are some differerences in the frequencies that are used between a beam device and a pad device, I may be wrong about this but I have somefrequency specs that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago and some refer to "beam" and others to "pad". I haven't had time to study and cross-reference them yet.

You mentioned the frequency 666 Hz, ( ) this one seems to pop up quite a lot, also used in Pain Manegment.

2128 Hz also comes in to play quite a lot for cancer treatment but I think that this is one of Rife's original frequencies.

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me Rob Cassteele's Avatar
    Thanks

2128 Hz also comes in to play quite a lot for cancer treatment but I think that this is one of Rife's original frequencies.
    This is not an original Rife frequency, it is an original Hoyland harmonic, and is divided by ten for use with Crane instruments.
    The GB4000 is the only pad device that work with an RF carrier.

Rife divided cancers in 2 major chapters, BX, BY virus could cause it. Sarcoma and Carcinoma cancers that is what he looked for, and that could be anywhere in the body. This is why he never made a difference in lung or breast cancer, but he did look for BX or BY.

The freqencies for cancer in the list that comes with a GB4000 are the Rife high frequencies, the hoyland frequencies and the Crane frequencies.

The GB4000 may be build because of what Rife told Crane, and what can be read in the book by barry lynes The Cancer Cure That Worked.

Rob

The tube (beam) models generate the same as the GB4000, a beam has a lot of power loss in the air. This is why direct aplication with a lower power should do the same as a beam with high power.
    Models that work with RF carrier are Rife/Hoyland based, and the other models are Craner audio devices.
    Last edited by Rob Cassteele; 04-30-2007 at 15:18. Reason: Tube or pad why?

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Hi Rob,

The GB4000 is not the only pad device that generates a carrier. The F125, F165 and F170 have mulitple channels and one of them can be used as an RF carrier.

Also, the FDS signal processor can be used with Frex (running on your PC) to generate clean square waves. I've head of fantastic results using Frex.

And this device also generates an RF carrier (only up to 350kHz, but according to reports this is working very well, maybe as good as the GB4000).

I've measured the frequencies using Frex and they are well within 1Hz up into the kHz range (on several PCs). This is much better than 1% accuracy and therefor fine for Rifing.

So for those on a tight budget there are cheap, effective alternatives

Thanks

Dear Bill,

You are absolutely right!
    But it can be done cheaper than frex (wich is share ware and not free.
    I still have a PC with Blaster5 for connection to any amplifier.
    But I studied hard on the Rife subject, and I have reason to doubt any machine or program based on the CAFL.
    Once you have money to buy I would chose a GB 4000 over a Global wellness. If I did not have to travel that much I would have had a ray tube model, but the best alternative in my opinion is as you may know by noiw, the GB4000.
    I know the F models, but for most people the programming is an issue, and stand allone F models lack in power, so you need a good amplifier=money.
    The "F models are not cheap btw.

Rob

I think I posted enough on how to build a machine if you are pennyless, but if you save and want to try anything:
    The GB4000 is the simplest to operate device with a carrier wave, and with the click of a button it is a Crane Audio device! But personally I think Rife and Hoyland were closer to the truth than Crane ever could come. This knowledge is the reason for my choice.

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

I've heard good things about the GB4000 and how easy it is to operate. For those that can afford one I certainly recommend it.

As far as the free Rife programs for PC, they don't have a lot of features. Such as sweeps, wobble, the ability to click on almost any condition (in the menu) and choose from mulitple frequency sets and run them.

Not everyone that can't afford the best equipment is pennyless. A high end Rife program such as Frex is a great alternative and very affordable. And the frequency sets are extremely configurable on the fly.

I always ask people what their budget is and then recommend the best Rife equipment they can afford. The GB4000 is definately high on the list (as is a good EMEM device).

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am due to receive my Rife equipment (GB-4000/SR-4) shortly and I now have a very important question to ask.

Is there an "optimum" time of the day for the treatment/use of the Rife machine.

I am looking for an direct answer that does not drift into other areas of discussion such as drinking water, immune system cleansing etc.

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me Frank Verdi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Hans:

It is a personal opinion that the optimal time is when it’s most convenient to your respective schedule with your Mom.

Rife machines do not work better or worse at different times of the day (unless you are in India) – Bodies do.

For lung cancer, select the time of day when the lungs shelter the maximal body energy – Googling “acupuncture” & also “lungs”, you will discover that 2-hour timeframe. I would use its median as target.

Also depending on one’s astrological ascendant, it corresponds to the physical body, so the 2 hour period governing one’s ascendant would be a time when physical body therapies are most appropriate & bear the greatest chance of yielding success..

Another traditional science involving magnetism & body polarities is yoga - Specifically I am referring to yoga’s ida, pingala, & sushumna etheric channels corresponding to the American Cancer Society’s symbol, the caduceus - Bodywise, it looks 100% like a spinal column.

A 90 degree spinal rotation displays 2 sine waves, 180 degrees out of phase, and the sushumna (zero or the y-axis after rotation).

Incorporating an “As Above/So Below” tenet, there are two time periods daily when the ida & pingala naturally balance into the sushumna. Without explanation, let me just state that we are more familiar denoting these times as “dusk” & “dawn” – During these periods, the body’s ethereal centers are more accessible.…

So those are the “best guess” Rife times, but their degree of gain may be mathematically insignificant…

God Bless As Always,

Frank

Thanks

If you first stick with the fabric settings you will see results (from more pain, herx to feeling a bit better or pain to no pain)
    The fabric setting is 5 minutes per 8 frequencies low or 2 frequencies high.
    Using only the GB4000 on RF (without amplifier) over hand and footplates can be hard, if you do it full power, the machine chokes on some frequencies.
    The GB as stand allone with RF function is however very suitable for local use on scin dissorders or in other local treatment.
    If you only want to use low frequencies like the Crane and CAFL frequencies, you can not use the 10W amp but the output of the GB is very strong!
    I use to use this setting for muscle pain and less serious things.
    Most of the time I use the GB with Amp over the whole body, but in cases of intestinal problems and cleanings I use the foot pads over the treatment area front back, like liver etc.
    You best use the wet cloth covers, if you do not, there is a chance for little burnings!
    So good conduction over the pads is a pre.

In have only been experimenting so far with the duty cycle, it seem that Rife High frequencies can be better run with a duty cycle of 50% instead of the fabric setting of 90% (wich works best for all low frequencies.

Earleir tests of John Crane have proven that even Crane frequencies can be effective, the builders of the Crane Audio device however did fabric a bad product, and this may be the main reason why the Crane frequencies work less good or not at all.

There has been a very unfair frequency trade, so that effective frequencies were sold to the highest bidder. Even the inventor of the FSCAN models was a victom of that traders, but also had done his homework very bad: There are no low Rife frequencies.

Once you have the universal frequency list that comes with the GB, it will get clear that the builders must almost have known Rife or real Rife asociates.

Even if you look very hard, you will not be able to discover but only a few original Rife frequencies, all calculated down to Herz, while Rife only used cycles per seccond. Some notes that are found contain more that 3 differend kinds of handwriting, so even if it were original Rife notes, what of the 3 hands was from the real Rife?

I still think (after a study from 1997-2003) that the GB4000 is an affordable machine that even Rife may have aproved (or build).

I have no vega test, no microscope and lack a lot to make my own diagnose, so I have to rely on the information that people give me.
    If you treat a local strep infection with staph frequencies the effect can be a lot less than expected.
    But in most cases that the GB4000 has no effect, the information and diagnose are wrong!

I received an attachment with interesting information to use the gate option with the curing cancer frequencies. On the other hand I have a problem with it, the gate values are 2008 and 2128 Hz and these are Crane related, and therefore not my first choice. We have no practice that get 10 cancer patients a day.

The maximum time I have used for treatment with the GB is 30 minutes, but that is even for a GB doing lets say 24 frequencies 1 and a half hour.
    In some cases you have to treat long and often before you see results, but that is because 10 W is a lot less than the original power used by Rife.
    It depend on age and condition to choose a daily or once in 3 day schedule.
    On acute infections (most intestine) I go on untill I see relief, and repeat the sets that give instant relief, untill most of the sympthoms are gone (like pain nausea diarea etc).

With a choice of over 800 conditions, without a good diagnose, working with a GB can still feel like a needle in a haystack.

Rob

Thanks

Hi Frank,

Thankyou for that infomation but "dawn" is not going to be an option for my Mother, she has been retired for many years now and I know for a fact that she dosn't get up untill around 8:30 am these days. I would have to imagine a time just before or after lunch (don't know if full or empty stomach (food not water) has any significance regarding treatment) I do know that she will need to drink a couple of litres of water before treatment starts and more water after treatment. I'll be lucky if I can get her to drink just a couple of glasses of water in any one day

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me Sara Klein Ridgley's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the research group in China headed by Dr. Ian MacLeod, the besdt times for Rife treatments (or at least his kind of frequency treatments) is first thing in the morning before eating anything, and last thing at night at least 3 hours after dinner.

Sara

Thanks

Hi Sara,

Thankyou for that information. do you have any more info on Dr MacLeod, maybe a website that I could visit.

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me Sara Klein Ridgley's Avatar
    Thanks

Their project is kept rather quiet as it is government funded there. There is no website. that's the information I got from him directly. He is not on this forum.

Sara

Thanks

Hi Sara,

It is great that their research is recognised by their Govt. but a real pity for myself and others, not being able to access more information.

But hey, thanks again for what you have shared with me Sara.

Kind regards

Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what the optimum time is for each frequency when you are performing an initial scan to find the ideal frequencies

Kind regards

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast