Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

TM: Administrator Chat with me Peter Walker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Rife claimed that his original machines cured cancer. We have no reason at the present time to doubt this claim but it has not been absolutely proven. We don't know exactly how the original machines worked and so the modern machines probably don't work in exactly the same way. Some modern machines have been shown to have been useful in the treatment of some cancer patients but it would be misleading to claim that they represent an absolute cure for cancer.

In general it would be fair to say that Rife type machines have been extremely useful in the control and management of many diseases including many serious ones that haven't responded to conventional treatment but it would be wrong to say that these machines in their present form are a cure for any specific disease.

The Hungarian Company OncoTherm have done several clinical studies in Europe on treating cancer with their Oncotherapy device which uses a Rife frequency modulation. These trials did show a significant improvment in health and a reduction in tumour size.

All serious Rife researchers recommend that you should seek professional medical advice before considering any form of medical treatment with a Rife type machine.

2. Thanks Peter Walker (6x):

Andi Dianparamarta (07-24-2017), Bob Thomas (09-15-2015), Gerald Ransom (03-27-2013), John Blake (04-18-2020), Thomas Barrett (10-16-2016), Todor Todoroff (12-13-2020)

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hello,

I would like to place a warning.

The radiation of the mobile phones, phone masts, cordless DECT phones, WLan (wireless internet), Bluetooth, etc. do harm.

Not so directly on healthy people, but on unhealthy people, it works like a catalyst.
    Every item in the body, that has a flaw, will be inflamed and starts to explode.
    So people, with for instance cancer, no matter what stage, no matter what therapy, will have the greatest trouble in curing, when they remain in an electrosmog rich surrounding.

A hospital is not a good place to be, because they almost all do have antennas on their roof, and they have metal beds, with electrically lifting systems, which can be an electromog burden all along.

So the first thing to be done is moving to an electrosmog free- or poor surrounding. And sleeping on a complete metal-free bed.

This advise is not only for cancer but for a lot of illnesses.
    People sometimes wonder why a Rife treatment does not have the immediate success they expect.
    It may have to do with the electrosmog surroundings.

Charles Claessens

4. Thanks Charles Claessens (14x):

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Deanna and Tom Speck (12-24-2011), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), John Blake (04-18-2020), Jose Quibus (10-04-2012), Linda Guy (07-22-2015), Muriel Brisson (01-27-2017), Thomas Barrett (10-16-2016), Wendy Anderson (05-21-2017)

TM: Researcher Chat with me Cindy Charlebois's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer? My father-in-law was helped - PSA from 70 to 4

My father-in-law, Vern (86 years old), had prostate cancer.

How did he know? PSA of 30-something, then bone-scan and biopsy (both positive), then a few months (2-4?) later had a PSA of 70-something.

What did he do? Starting July 23, 2005 he:

1) Took B-17 daily. First 1 100mg 3x per day with meals, then after 3 bottles were used up he took 1 500mg 3x per day with meals.

2) Used the RIFE Global Wellness machine daily - ran all the frequencies for Prostate (Prostate Cancer, Prostate Complaints, Prostate Tumor).

3) Occasionally took pancreatic enzymes, saw palmetto, and "cardifen"

Within a week or two the back pain he'd experienced every time he swang a golf club disappeared, and he played the rest of the summer (3x per week) without that pain. He now says he "feels great", and has more energy.

In Mid-October, 2005, the results from another PSA test was FOUR! UPDATE 4/17/2007-I got his medical records. It was NOT four. It was ZERO POINT FIVE (0.5) !!!!!

He's continuing to take the B-17 and using the RIFE machine daily, although in December we created a customized sequence for him that just does each of the prostate frequencies once. He plans to continue the B-17 and RIFE machine at least until his PSA count is down to zero.
    Last edited by Cindy Charlebois; 04-20-2007 at 05:20.

6. Thanks Cindy Charlebois (17x):

Alex Likhterman (08-04-2011), Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Amy A Armijo (03-06-2012), Andi Dianparamarta (07-24-2017), Deloy Weaver (08-25-2021), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Diane Wandler (02-26-2018), Gerard Nolan (04-07-2018), James Stevenson (11-06-2015), John Blake (04-18-2020), Mark Thompson (02-14-2013), Paul Navarro (04-08-2015), Peter Evtimov (01-01-2010), Thomas Gersten (02-27-2017), Todor Todoroff (12-13-2020)

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Simply WONDERFUL!

WOW! This is most enlightening Cindy!

A very big THANKS to both you and your father in-law for sharing this with us.
    Testimonials are sorely lacking on any related forums so when we have the opportunity to read one, especially as encouraging as yours, it's such a TREAT.

May your Dad in-law continue to be blessed with both Raphael's and Rife's healing energies, and ONLY go from strength to strength.
    Love and light,
    @nnie

Thanks

Update on Vern.

He did a colon cleanse and started feeling much better - he lost some weight, joints felt better, all the normal stuff. He got through almost a month but it was very rough for him because of the often and urgent need to go. Poor guy messed his pants several times 'cause he didn't get to the bathroom quick enough. Easy enough for anyone to do, let alone an 87-year old!

About 2 weeks ago we found out he was really sick. He was feeling like he needed to go to the bathroom at night almost every hour, when he went it burned, sometimes he felt like he had to go but nothing would come out. He was incredibly fatigued, and felt just awful. He said to Vic's sister that he thought the prostate cancer had got the best of him. We guess that's why he didn't go see the doctor.

We guessed he had a urinary track or bladder infection (VERY easy to get this when doing a colon cleanse!), told him how easy it is to get rid of that with antibiotics, and convinced him to go see the doctor which he finally did. YES he did indeed have something of the sort (couldn't get a straight answer from him) and was prescribed antibiotics (a Bactrin substitute) and something else (don't know what, but it was for the pain we think).

The very interesting part about all this is ... Vern told Vic the doctor said to him "You had prostate cancer, didn't you?" Vern said "Yes", and the doctor told him "well, you don't have it now".

Now, this is GREAT news, but there's not any proof. I don't know how a doctor can tell FOR SURE that someone doesn't have prostate cancer. Can any of you doctors out there enlighten me?

Cindy

9. Thanks Cindy Charlebois (5x):

Deloy Weaver (08-25-2021), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Diane Wandler (02-26-2018), Paul Navarro (04-08-2015), Shirley Roth (07-04-2012)

Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Cindy, this is truly WONDERFUL news!
    I am so happy for Vern and his entire family and circle of friends!

However, I just feel the need to point out a 'possible' little TYPING SLIP, which indicates a drug highly controversial for SKIN DISORDERS as opposed to what I THINK you meant, for bacteria such as in E-Coli etc ... which would mean BACTRIM as opposed to BactriN. ???????
    E-Coli in particular is PREVALENT in those who take laxatives, for obvious reasons, and also those who participate in any anal sexual practices. I don't mean to offend nor disgust anyone, merely share my findings.

Please confirm Cindy, so that I don't make more of a fool of myself here!

With love and light and celebrations for Vern!
    @nnie
    Last edited by Annie Andrey; 03-30-2006 at 09:38.

Thanks

I will find out if it's BactriN or BactriM. It may take a couple of days.
    Cindy

12. Thanks Cindy Charlebois:

Denise Parker (09-30-2023)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

I had colon cancer. I could press any place on my body and had pain and I could hardly lift 10 lbs of sugar off the shelf in the store to put it in the basket to purchase. Went to see a doctor and he asked me how long ago was it that I had a colonoskapy (sp) lower GI? I said about 5 years ago and when he got the paper with the results his reply was you don't need on but every ten years and that was the end of that so no help from the medical field. Went to a herbalist and what I thought was wrong with me was verified. Went to a friends and he had a rife machine producing between 120 to 140 watt out put believe max is 250 watt should never go above that for a human for treatment. When using a rife machine I highly recommend drinking a gallon of water starting about 15 to 30 min before starting treatment. I do not know the time that I spend for the treatment or what frequency but I had 3 treatments and waited for 2 days and then had 3 more treatments and that was all there was to it, no side effects. Have not been back and its been over 2 years now and to answer your question I would have to say yes and it depends on which machine you are using

14. Thanks William Smith (4x):

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Gheorghe Lita (07-25-2013)

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi Will

This definitely sounds impressive, and I am so pleased for you, but I'm curious to know exacly what procedures you followed AFTERWARDS, to determine being cancer free.

Also, it would really help others, if you could somehow ask your friend to let you know the precise frequency treatments that he gave you and also most important, would be the brand and/or model of device that he used to treat you.

Were each of the 3 treatments 3 runs of the same treatment (set of frequencies), or 3 different treatments? eg. Detox, General Pain & General Cancer or possibly Detox, Colon_problems_general - 20, 440, 880, 1552, 802, 832 (See: CAFL - The Consolidated Annotated Frequency List http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...dotes/CAFL.htm )
    and General Cancer or others?

Every bit of information helps, and the more precise, the better, as it saves those wishing to possibly perform the same, an enormous amount of guess work research (although still crucial, irrespective of the source) and thus loads of time.

Thanks for sharing this Will and looking forward to more ...

Blessings and congratulations!
    @nnie

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Annie, he builds and sells these units as they have made some changes and he says what he makes are the most powerful units on the market and he sells them for approx. $3,000+ so I can't really tell you about his equipment and next week I hope to see him and find out the frequency's that was used for me and post them I had no side effects as I drank a gallon of water and you don't even know that you had a treatment except that you feel better each time.
    that's all for now folks
    God Bless
    Bill

Thanks

Hello Everybody,

I thought I would add my two cents worth on the subject "Can a Rife machine cure cancer?"

I have been working with a friend with advanced stage ovarian cancer almost 3 years now and we have tried a number of different Rife units on the market with little success and in some cases detrimental effects (where the cancer dramatically increased). In particular, we tried a unit called Magnaphase, that had been identified as curing lung cancer in one patient, but dramitically increased the ovarian cancer of my friend. Analyzing the signal from the Magnaphase, I found that there was a ringing of frequencies through 17.034 MHz (17 meter wavelength), the setting of the 1934 device used to treat carcinoma during the very successful clinic held in La Jolla, CA in the summer of 1934. I suspect that there was enough power to destroy cancer in the lungs (being much easier to pentrate), but not down in the heavy organ area, where my friend's ovarian tumors thrived. If you don't get enough power at the right frequency to the tumor, you end up stimulating the cancer into growing more, rather than killing it, just as Rife said.

My friend also tried the Rife Bare device from RTI up in Canada and the Bluelight unit from Ed Heft, but found greater response from a functional replica of the AZ-58 I built based on the schematics from the www.rife.org website. We also tried working with the ICOM-718 transmitter sending a modulation frequency in via the ProCom function generator received with the RTI Rife-Bare unit, also to no avail. We worked at 11.78MHz, 17.034 MHz and 1.604 MHz carrier frequencies.

That first year we worked together (2003), we did get some tumor reduction, but a calcium deposit from prior killoff seemed to start covering and protecting the tumor. And so the tumor continued growing, substantially increasing when we tried the Magnaphase device.

I got into this research at the beginning of 2002 when my sister-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She passed away in six months in a most tragic way, as many of you probably know. But in that six months I learned enough about Royal Raymond Rife to know that some of the most important discoveries in medical science were acheived and then lost due to the ignorance, corruption and/or greed of a few.

By the time my sister-in-law passed in July 2003, I was convinced that we must figure out how the 1934 machine that sucessfully cured 16 of 16 advanced stage incurable cancer paitients in several months time worked. I vowed at that time to continue this work until we as a community have rediscovered this technology. I do this in memory of Kathy Berger, my beloved sister-in-law.

Information on super-regeneration can still be obtained from the American Radio Relay Leauge website by obtaining the QST VIEW CD's for 1915-1929 @ $39.95. A series of articles from the August to December 1922 issues of the QST Magazine explain super-regeneration. The new Rife History document on www.rife.org and the Rife Forum is an excellent effort by AAA Productions to describe a possible scenario for the evolution of Rife Technology from the 1930's through the 1950's. However, my money is on the 1934 device and not the 1935 (Rife No. 4) device. I am not a Hoyland fan at all.

At the beginning of last year I started building a vacuum tube super-regeneration system that could allow me to get into the frequency range of the 1934 unit; however, several months into the design I had a brainstorm one night just before falling asleep, that perhaps I could simulate super-regeneration in software more easily. So I have temporarily put the completely hardware version of a super-regenerator on hold.

I did my programming in LabVIEW software (National Instruments being the largest Test & Measurement specific company in the USA), which I use extensively as an Electrical Engineer (working in the medical electronics industrty over 25 years). I started with the "Carol" cancer frequency research paper found on www.electroherbalism.com . I came up with a protocol based on that research paper. To simulate super-regeneration, I would build complex harmonic rich waveforms based on the cancer audio MORs used in the 1950's. The harmonic rich waveforms were built up with from 5 to 60 harmonics. In October I finally came across Dr. Jim Bare's paper "Understanding Our Frequencies Through Harmonic Associations". Likewise I built up protocols based on Jim's paper using anywhere from 5 to 50 harmonic waveforms for at least the cancer frequencies.

From Jul 2005 to Jan 2006 we got decrease's in my friend's CA-125 cancer antigen marker, from the low 900's to the low 500's. Note that she was also doing chemo. However, she was doing the same chemo without any improvements whatsoever, before we stated these protocol's last July.

After seeing the Bedini pages in December, I got some new ideas myself. I had been amplifing my modulation frequencies from my LabVIEW program/ Data Acquisition Board in my computer with my version of Aubrey Scoon's Booster Amplifer, but I was trying to keep the amplitude down to not over modulate. It then dawned on me that I needed to get more power to possibly penetrate the calcium deposit layer that seemed to protect the cancer still within the tumor. It seemed that we were able to kill the cancer outside the tumor but not within, since we hadn't had tumor reduction in over two years.

I found I could increase the input peak to peak voltage into the Scoon Booster amplifier by almost 4 times (to 2.5 Vpp input) without degrading my complex harmonic waveforms for super regeneration simulation. I was now getting out of the Scoon booster amp an 80 Volt peak to peak waveform to modulate the RF carrier in the AZ-58 via the grid of the 812 transmitting tube. We tried sub-hamonic and harmonic carrier frequencies based on both the 1934 (Rife No. 3) and 1935 (Rife No. 4) units. She felt the greatest effect at 4.26 MHz (the 4th sub-harmonic of 17.034 MHz) and less effect at 3.2 MHz (the 2nd harmonic of 1.604 MHz). I also added a gate frequency at this time to further simulate super-regeneration, where the grid circuit is turned off half a cycle. Using a 1000 V probe to measure that output at my phanotron tube resulted in an offscale reading on my oscilloscope > 8000 Volts peak to peak suggesting that super-regeneration might actually be taking place with this setup.

Since January we have had sporadic increases in CA-125 cancer anti-gen marker tests; however at the last doctor's exam, the doctor was able to feel the back side of the tumor and for the first time in years instead of the gritty hardness of the calcium deposit, he felt the smooth soft tissue of the layer formerly beneath. There was also evidence of a depression in the tumor (hopefully indicating killoff). That was just a couple weeks ago.

My friend Marlene's niece' a massage therapist, also began palipating the tumor trying to break up the calcium wall.

Over the past couple months, Marlene has been doing blood smears at time intervals between treatments. An hour after a light treatment we see numerous big particles of tissue. Eight hours after the treatment, there appears to be muddy looking rivlets within the smear, that I wonder whether might be the tissue debris being broken down by the white cells. Sixteen hours in the number of big particles has decreased and the blood starts clearing up again. So this I believe is the Herxheimer effect as seen in the blood.

I pray that this continues and that we are close to rediscovering the Rife Effect observed during the 1934 cancer clinic. I thank for my courageous friend Marlene, who five years after late diagnosis of ovarian cancer, is still not on any pain meds, and God willing will she her first grandchild born this summer.

This post contains 5 attachments. May God bless you all in your search for truth, health and happiness.

Jim Berger

Attachments:
    1. Sample of Carol, Bare and frequency spread protocols = Super Regen Sim1.doc
    2. Increasing harmonics protocol sample, sample multiharmonic waveform, sample info saved to report = Super Regen Sim2.doc
    3. Ovarian Cancer Blood Smears 1st two 1 hour after treatment, 2nd two 8 hours after treatment, 3rd two 16 hours after treatment = Blood Smears Ovarian Cancer.doc
    4. AZ-58 Semi-Solid State proto photos 1 = AZ-58 Semi-Solid State Proto1.doc
    5. AZ-58 Semi-Solid State proto photos 2 = AZ-58 Semi-Solid State Proto2.doc
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Peter Walker; 04-03-2006 at 10:27. Reason: Merged posts and attachments into one.

18. Thanks Jim Berger (12x):

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), David Martini (05-01-2012), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Hugo Rauss (12-24-2010), James Stevenson (11-06-2015), Jeff Larsen (01-21-2020), Lauren Nann (06-29-2016), Lee Duckett (03-20-2009), Manjit Singh (04-05-2011), Paul Ende (11-15-2019), Tom Basilio (10-19-2011)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

The key factor for not having any problems after a treatment is drinking at least one gallon of water starting 15 min before time of treatment and finishing way before you go to bed as when I had my treatments never even felt any problems
    God Bless
    Bill
    Last edited by William Smith; 04-02-2006 at 23:11.

20. Thanks William Smith:

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019)

Thanks

Thanks for all that valuable info Jim!

I have never attempted to help anyone with cancer myself, although I have offered to loan a couple my device ... nobody's ever accepted though, because until very recently I'd never heard of anyone with any testimonials that were sufficiently conclusive and/or convincing for me, yet listening to some 'developers' (nothing short of entrepreneurs, often with zilch knowledge in this technology) and re-sellers of this equipment "Rife IS a MAGIC BULLET, and has cured THOUSANDS of people with cancer!".

As you have also experienced
    "But in that six months I learned enough about Royal Raymond Rife to know that some of the most important discoveries in medical science were acheived and then lost due to the ignorance, corruption and/or greed of a few."

Any false hope and worse still, blatant lies really upsets and even angers me, esp. knowing that quite a few are simply doing this for the $$$ and nothing to do with the poor folks' well-being. In my personal experience, as the general public are becoming more aware of Natural & Alternative Therapies, so the Gravy Train appears to be becoming increasingly popular.

Blessings,
    @nnie

22. Thanks Annie Andrey:

Tom Basilio (10-19-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Bill,

Marlene is very good at drinking plenty of water throughout the day, as well as before and after treatment. I will send this on to her.

Jim

Thanks

Dear Annie,

I truly believe, we are close to rediscovering the Rife Effect of the 1934 clinic. I will have much to share as Marlene and I progress in our study together over the next few months.

Bless you for leading the struggle on the Rife Forum.

Jim Berger

25. Thanks Jim Berger:

Tom Basilio (10-19-2011)

Normal Chat with me Robert Turner's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

I would Like to put my two cents in as well. First of all I was looking for a machine 2002 2003 and found the site of the B-3 ultimate rife and also found the first balanced explanation of all the aspects of the Rife story pad plasma pros cons etc. without any bias! Just the facts, no one had been as informative up to this point. Mr. Garff has shown more true concern that any one else that I have looked into and talked to. The GB4000 is a benchmark that everyone will eventually have to honor.

I for one am tired of the bitching about price for something that can free anyone who wants from all disease! Most of you are using a computer that costs more than the price of the BG4000!!

I have been using this machine and have had nothing but great results!!

and I don't Dick around when it comes to finding the real thing!!!

I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
    Robert

Did it occur to anyone that someone has rediscovered the Rife Effect????
    Last edited by Robert Turner; 04-03-2006 at 14:45.

27. Thanks Robert Turner (3x):

Berte Winding-Sørensen (03-10-2014), John Williams. (04-22-2013), Tom Basilio (10-19-2011)

Thanks

Hello Robert,

I first met Jeff Garff at the Rife Conference in Las Vegas, NV in 2002. Jeff and I have been sharing information on our respective research, since that time. Jeff asked and I complied reviewing and commenting on his latest Rife History document before it's recent publication on this forum. I believe Jeff will be the first to tell you that his GB-4000 works very well on just about everything expect cancer or at least advanced stage cancer.

The elimination of advanced stage cancer has been my total focus thus far.

I believe by a combined effort on all of our parts, we will bring back that original technology that worked so well.

I agree that Jeff Garff, is a researcher of the highest integrity, in which he has shown again in the latest Rife History release. As can be seen in that article, Jeff has also become a convert in the thought that the key to understanding the Rife effect might lie in that original super-regeneration technology. Jeff's view is that the 1935 unit is the unit to focus on, while I believe the 1934 unit is the unit to focus. I am just springboarding off Jeff's Rife History, with a summary of actual work that validates that theory, both Jeff and I are investigating.

I am sure Jeff will jump in if I have any of this too far wrong.

Best Regards,

Jim Berger

29. Thanks Jim Berger:

TM: Merchant USA Chat with me Jeff Garff's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Jim & Robert,

I met Jim in Las Vegas as he said in his post. Since then we have been sharing our research and I consider Jim a good friend. He is one of the few people I know that would give you the shirt off of his back. I respect him very much and his work which he has been doing on super-regeneration. I believe super-regeneration is the way Rife's instruments worked and his lab notes and other documents show this was the case. As Jim stated, I had him read over the document I wrote about how Rife's instruments worked to help double check what I wrote. Super-regeneration and how it worked made me have to rewrite almost the whole document because almost everything we believed about Rife's instruments was not correct. Everything from page 6 to 35 has changed and I wanted to make it so those who read it could understand super-regeneration. The paper is on Rife.org.

Both Jim's and my focus has been to get an instrument to work the same as the 1934 instrument. But what I would really like is an instrument that worked the way Dr. Johnson's instrument did. It eliminated every organism at the same time. Super-regeneration is the only way you could accomplish this. You can read about his instrument on page 31 of the article. Right now both Jim and I are working on super-regeneration instruments. We have seen, as everyone else has, that cancer is a very tough bug to eliminate. Both Jim and I both have had people test 2008, 2128 hertz along with 1,604,000, 11,430,000, 11,780,000 and 17,033,000 MHz and have seen as much failure as success.

Best wishes,

Jeff Garff

31. Thanks Jeff Garff (5x):

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Colleen Bar (06-22-2015), Ellen Laprise (03-21-2014), Paul Navarro (04-08-2015), Windy Dankoff (11-08-2010)

Thanks

Dear Jim and Jeff

You are both to be so highly commended - for your relentless & thorough research, your honesty and integrity, and mostly, for your willingness to share so unselfishly, for the betterment of ALL mankind.

THANK YOU from myself, and my fellow country folk who shall, amongst millions of others worldwide, one day, undoubtedly benefit immensely.

With blessings and spiritual guidance always,
    @nnie

33. Thanks Annie Andrey:

Paul Navarro (04-08-2015)

Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Dear Bill

I truly do not mean to knock your good and kind friend in ANY manner whatsoever, but his statement "he says what he makes are the most powerful units on the market" is one that I, together with MANY others, frequently encounter, and it is statements such as these, which in my personal opinion, are 'sometimes' unfounded (not necessarily in your friend's case of course) that also lead me to make many of the comments and alligations that I do. It is not for self that I have become so vigilant in this arena, but rather, because of an innate desire to protect the innocent, who are most often, the most vulnerable and desperate, with little time on their hands to perform adequate research.

Another perfect example may be viewed below - again, not wishing to intentionally knock the people concerned, but rather, hoping to encourage ALL manufacturers and resellers to at least think twice before making the often 'outrageous' claims that they are inclined to make, in order to generate more $ales.

"Our "rife machine" is built and programmed with the actual frequency formats used by Dr. Royal Rife. Built by original rife machine builder , Ron Rockwell, and programmed according to Dr. Rife's exact specifications, this rife machine is the ONLY frequency generator that duplicates the exact output, frequency, and wave formats documented by Dr. Royal Rife and Dr. John Crane."

The "RPG-900 Frequency Generator"
    http://www.frequencyrising.com/RPG-9...Generator.html

"Results may vary; we cannot, and do not make any claims."
    Well, the way I see it, this statement (indicated above) on this website's introductory page, and the other below indicate 'massive', totally unfounded and extremely MISLEADING claims ... in my personal opinion.
    I do however, stand to be corrected of course, and invite anyone to please do so.

The builder's own words! "NOTE: PLEASE BEWARE OF INFERIOR - AND POSSIBLY HARMFUL - IMITATORS! Our Rife-Crane-Rockwell RPG-900 frequency generator is the ONLY original machine and can only be obtained directly from Rockwell Scientific Research, or this web site."

http://www.frequencyrising.com/rifem..._Authentic.htm

Blessings,
    @nnie

PS:
    "Ron has issued a "Million Dollar Challenge" daring anyone selling these frequency machines to prove that they are using actual rife technology, and to provide any and all related paperwork that gives them legal right to claim themselves as true rife machines."
    Come on 'authentic' guys ... surely this $ challenge (if honoured) will help you to pursue your wonderful work even further! I guess it depends on what "these frequency machines" means to him! ??????
    Oh! And as for any "legal right" ... what of this, may he, himself have, I wonder?

Last edited by Annie Andrey; 04-04-2006 at 07:39.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast