View RSS Feed

Frank Clark

Rife and chemo cured stage 4 pancreatic cancer in 6 months

Rating: 38 votes, 5.00 average.
Garth (not his real name) came to use my Rife machine dying of stage 4 pancreatic cancer September 2010. He also had eight lesions in his liver. After he used six months of Rife therapy, on Thursday March 10, 2011 he called me with the results of his PET scan taken on that day. I quote: "No definite hypermetabolic foci to suggest the presence of residual/recurrent disease." ICD 9 157.9. This patient's doctors said that there is no sign of cancer in his body. Garth used Resonant Light Technology's Cancer Banks 1 and 2 using their protocol of 5 days on and 2 days off. Garth also used pancreatic cancer frequencies suggested by Nenah Sylver's "The Rife Handbook". p 454 and her liver fluke frequencies as well. Most recently he also used frequencies suggested by Johan Stegman, another forum member. Garth also used a strict vegetarian diet, no sugar, no fructose. He used Essiac tea, Graviola and other immune enhancing supplements. Garth is happy to share any and all information with anyone. Contact me through this forum, leave your e-mail and I will replywith his experiences. It's worth noting that Garth's doctor cut Garth's chemotherapy doses in half because the Rife machine made his bodie's cell membranes so adaptable to cell membrane transport.

Updated 08-19-2011 at 17:38 by Frank Clark

Tags: tenologia Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, Frank. Thanks for sharing. My step dad has been in hospital all week and they found a golf-ball size mass on one of his lungs. They did a biopsy and found it to be cancer. He did a pet scan but we won't get the results until monday so we don't know what stage it is yet or if it spread.

I am now on a quest to find the right rife machine for him to purchase and a protocol (frequencies, etc...).

We have a Doug Coil machine for my husband's Lyme disease so I am familiar with Rife technology and have a strong conviction in it's healing abilities.

However, cancer is new territory for me and I have NO idea yet what machine would be best to treat it. I feel the RIGHT machine could mean saving his life and choosing the WRONG machine would mean death so the pressure is on!

And then there is the factor of using the RIGHT machine the WRONG way, which would mean death, so I need help in finding the correct treatment protocol once I find the RIGHT machine.

My question is... What particular machine does he buy and WHAT company (or person) do we buy it from? (we don't have time to build something)

THANKS! Melissa
    Hi, Melissa,
    Sorry to hear the news. We always expect the worst don't we. I hope all of your worries are for nothing.
    To answer your question, I bought Resonant Light Technology's (RLT's) PERL device and three of their ProGen II's (PGII). The PGII's come pre-programmed with 40 banks of frequencies. Buying three PGII's cut the session time by 1/3. Sessions can take 2 hours apiece. This way we can run 3 banks in just 2 hours. Type into the PGII the number of the bank you want then sit back and relax. As I stated earlier, we used Bank 1 (carcinoma) and Bank 2 (sarcoma) and I created a unique supplemental Bank of frequencies gleaned from Johann Stegman's work (he successfully eliminated pancreatic cancer in South Africa and is helping yet another patient) and I created yet another bank from page 454 of Nenah Sylver's "Rife Handbook" with her liver fluke frequencies piggybacked onto it for good measure. Here is RSL's link: http://www.rifetechnology.com/about/index.htm
    I highly recommend them. Good service for hardware, software and clinical info.
    There is another man who has carcinomas near his lung and esophagus. His tumors shrank 33% in 6 weeks as of last PET scan. Next scan in 2 weeks. We expect big things (i.e. little tumors) out of that scan. As far as doing anything dangerous, I don't see how. Mistakenly the machine ran a _ _ backwards for the past 6 months and it STILL beat Garth's stage 4 pancreatic carcinoma (luckily I placed a mirror "behind" the machine which reflected some frequencies). Heck! The machine should have beat it in 3 months instead of 6! One thing. Garth was so successful at shrinking his 9 inch pancreatic tumor (in the body of the pancreas) down to 1 inch (not cancerous anymore) and his 4 inch tumor in the tail (now gone completely) that his blood supply to his stomach and spleen was cut off, backed up and burst major blood vessels at the site of tumor invasion. He bled out but luckily was in a hospital (or he would have died). The doctors patched him up, released him in three days and he resumed Rife treatment to a successful conclusion. Incidentally, I used a friend's Doug Coil for one year on myself and my disabled son for lyme before I bought my PERL. This man asked me over a year ago for advice about IV Rocephin treatment because he heard my whole family did it. I told him to read Bryan Rosner's book "Lyme Disease and Rife Machines" first. He did and asked how he could get a Rife machine. I downloaded Doug Maclean's on-line "Doug Coil" video, burned it to a DVD, gave it to him. He is an amateur inventor and, using this DVD, built himself a Doug Coil in 3 weeks for @$1,600 and used it to regain his health. Previously, he was disabled and could not lift a cup of coffee. Now he works in a machine shop lifting hundreds of pounds of metal and doing fine motor adjustments. This technology works, folks!! Anyway, back to possible dangers. Make sure the tumor has not invaded large blood vessels or you may spring a leak as the tumor shrinks. Ask the doctor which scan to use to verify this. By the way, Garth also had 8 cancerous lesions in his liver. He is down to one lesion and it is not cancerous because there is "..no evidence of hypermetabolic foci..." in Garth's body. Don't let anybody soft-soap his success. There are different "flavors" of pancreatic cancer and some @15% respond well to surgical resection. Garth's pancreatic cancer, however, was the worst kind i.e. adenocarcinoma. He was told he would be dead inside of six months (92% are after diagnosis). That was July. E-mail me for any and all of my banks and protocols. Good luck and don't worry.
    Updated 08-19-2011 at 17:53 by Frank Clark
    Hi Frank,

Would love to know Garths protocol, especially his diet. You mention no Fructose, which I find interesting. More detail about what he did and did not eat would be wonderful.
    client has bladder cancer and am running frquencies for that thru a gb4000 and MOPA . can anyone tell me what to look for for signs of improvement? How soon to check to see if signs are improving or if treatment needs changed.
    He is showing no herx reaction. running cancer sets 115, 116, rife frequency 4 hr sweep and numerous other chanels. MOPA is set at 3.1 & 3.3 & 3.215 one every other day
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Morris
    Hi, Frank. Thanks for sharing. My step dad has been in hospital all week and they found a golf-ball size mass on one of his lungs. They did a biopsy and found it to be cancer. He did a pet scan but we won't get the results until monday so we don't know what stage it is yet or if it spread.

I am now on a quest to find the right rife machine for him to purchase and a protocol (frequencies, etc...).

We have a Doug Coil machine for my husband's Lyme disease so I am familiar with Rife technology and have a strong conviction in it's healing abilities.

However, cancer is new territory for me and I have NO idea yet what machine would be best to treat it. I feel the RIGHT machine could mean saving his life and choosing the WRONG machine would mean death so the pressure is on!

And then there is the factor of using the RIGHT machine the WRONG way, which would mean death, so I need help in finding the correct treatment protocol once I find the RIGHT machine.

My question is... What particular machine does he buy and WHAT company (or person) do we buy it from? (we don't have time to build something)

THANKS! Melissa
    Melissa the Spooky2 XM Generator is a great machine and they have been having a lot of success with it at Spooky2.com! It is very inexpensive and they also have a great remote that you can purchase also so that you can treat him from anywhere because it uses scalar waves and theory of quantum entanglement. They also have a lot of great people on there and you can go to the downloads section and download Johann on Cancer and Treatment downloads for more information and those downloads will probably already have what your looking for in treatment. Johann is a great guy and will help anyone if you just join the forum there. Good luck my friend!

Treating Lung Tumors
    Fibrosis of the lung
    Dwell 360
    This removes the tumor if not the primary site. This worked in all three cases I
    treated. Run it about 10 times consecutively for about 14 days depending on the size
    of the tumor.
    Note that these sets do not use any cancer frequencies.
    Do not run tumor sets more often in an attempt to reduce the shrinking time.
    When you run tumour programs the tumor contracts and expands, and if you run it
    for too long, it will irritate the surrounding area and cause pain. I did it once with
    very painful consequences.
    If the lung was the primary site the tumor will reduce to about 10% of the size. To
    remove this last 10% run:
    Kidney Papilloma
    Dwell 180
    Run about 10 times consecutively for about two days.
    This was an interesting exercise that showed how deep one must delve to get to the
    true answer. A kidney tumor normally forms in the cervical – outer surface/mucous
    membranes – of the kidney. But cervicals are found in many places in the body and it
    would appear that the same principle applies: skin, vagina, penis, oropharynx, and
    anus, etc.
    On the web they concentrate on the sexual organs, and you could easily miss places
    like the kidney and even the lungs and others not even mentioned. You need to look
    at the principle involved to get to the truth. I am sure one will be surprised for what
    other tumors it would also apply. For instance, I tried to run Squamous Cell
    Carcinoma without success, but saw that papilloma is actually the cause of squamous
    cell carcinoma.
    It is also the cause of adenocarcinoma for which I had no program, and was one of
    the possible kidney tumors. From this I conclude that papilloma might be at the root
    of many tumors. When you see papilloma you normally think of warts – well, that's
    what I thought when I saw this name.
    Papilloma Virus:
    67265,64734,16970,9609,9258,5657,1051,1011,907,874 ,767,489,466,404,265,110,
    Dwell 240
    After this there still remained a very thin tumor in the lungs that did not respond to
    Fibrosis of the Lung nor to Kidney Papilloma. I tried Asbestos Lung – 5111 – and that
    removed this last bit of the tumor.
    Updated 04-19-2014 at 14:37 by Christopher Aguirre