PDA

View Full Version : Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Peter Walker
08-01-2002, 21:24
It's quite probable that body cells will suffer some disruption. However that doesn't necessarily mean they will be killed by it or that they will suffer any long term adverse effects. Body cells are very robust and of course benefit from all of the body's own support mechanisms.

Many researchers who have worked with Rife type machines have been exposed to them for extended periods for many years without suffering any apparent ill-effects. Many of the early researchers from Rife's time who are now dead, died peacefully at very advanced ages - usually they lived longer than average for their generation.

However it must be remembered that because the body is so complex and all the effects of these machines are not yet known, that any Rife treatment should be considered experimental and as such may carry associated health risks.

Regine Matern
04-05-2006, 05:01
Hi, I have certainly experienced some side effects from using my Rife machine - to the extent that I am unsure whether I should continue using the machine. Unfortunately it is of a nature which I can not discuss here. However, one less sinister effect I can mention, is that since applying treatment for mild facial spasms (associated with Blepharospasm), I seem to have developed a continuous twitch in my right eye lid.Thanks, Regine

Annie Andrey
04-05-2006, 15:29
Hi Regine :wink:

Sorry to hear this :cry: but, I cannot help suggesting that this COULD POSSIBLY be due to the specific device that you have been using. :rolleyes:

I have 'some issues' with a locally made device ... and although the developer assured me that these 'issues' had been tended to some 2yrs later, and took my device back to install a revised chip (not sure whether he ever recalled every device he'd ever sold or not - but I very much doubt it!) some of the initial problems DO still exist. :mad:

Each treatment only permits 10 frequencies, so unless a lengthy treatment has been split into 2 or more treatments, there could be some frequencies eliminated.

As a result, ANY PRE-PROGRAMMED TREATMENT on this device that is NOT identical to CAFL's recommended treatment, I ignore and re-programme myself. A huge schlep ... considering that I only have 10 FREE spaces, but so what!

I learned the hard way, as I once ran his COLD SORE (Herpes Simplex) treatment, and ended up with the worst, most horrendous and longest lasting cold sore in my entire life! :cry: NEVER AGAIN! :mad:

Please don't be entirely discouraged ... as you may easily have just hit a 'MISS' with one person's decision to take shortcuts.
I also advise one to pay attention to the additional treatments recommended on CAFL to be run in conjunction with some, as I've personally found these to help, and obviously the reason they've been suggested. It's always best to double check and add any missing frequencies if necessary.
CAFL: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

Feel free to email me ... :wink:

Best regards,
@nnie :oops:

"Salveo" is something NEW, and one that I have not yet encountered.

Jim Berger
04-06-2006, 04:11
Hello Regine,

Here is another nightmare story from hell.

After hearing an amazing story of a woman who cured her lung cancer in about 2 weeks, my friend Marlene who has ovarian cancer got an opportunity to try out the Magnaphase unit.

Later I was able to measure what the unit was really doing: 10 to 1000 Hz logrithmic sweeps (modulation frequency), on a 500 kHz carrier frequency with a .2 Hz gate frequency. I also noted that a frequency ringing occurred on the output coil that swung throught the low 17Mhz range (1934 - carcinoma). A claim was made that it used an exotic gas in the plasma tube. I later obtained a $30 light spectrometer from Edmunds Scientifics viewing the light with noticable spectral lines only for Mercury (vapor) which has a very high intensity spectra line in the Ultraviolet-C range (which can damage the DNA and cause cancer).

Attached is e-mail correspondence between myself and Marlene about the Magnaphase.

After 4 and 1/2 years in this research, I have little respect for those who can't back up their research. I have relied heavily on the research from the www.rife.org (http://www.rife.org) and www.electroherbalism.com (http://www.electroherbalism.com) websites, as well as the research papers wittten by Dr. James Bare and Jeff Garff, and trust their work as some of the best for understandng Rife technology.

If you can find a technician or engineer friend to measure the output of your machine and let us know the results, perhaps we could give you more specific recommendations.

I wish you better health in the future.

Jim Berger

Regine Matern
04-06-2006, 05:03
Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for your speedy reply. But I am afraid all that technical stuff is too complicated for me. What I can tell you is that whatever treatment I was applying with my machine, it always seemed to be targeting this specific area (as well as curing whatever I was treating), with the result that I now have open sores which I don't seem to be able to treat with anything!
What I can do, is write down all the frequencies I have been using, but then I still don't quite know what to tell the technician, if I do manage to get one to look at the machine.
When you reply to this, please write as you would,when addressing a technical nincompoop...
Best regards,
Regine

Jim Berger
04-06-2006, 18:00
Hi Regine,

I am happy to hear that the BodySync Salveo is curing whatever you target; however, you are getting side effects. Can we determine why?
Let's start with the channels and lists of frequencies you are currrently using for whatever particular disorder(s) and send that information to me to begin with. Especially note what channel and display readings you see for the settings that you believe result in the eye problem side effects. I found a couple of manufacturer websites that discussed this model unit. I can then refer to those sites for more information. I will then see if I can advise on an approach to verify whether your device is working properly.

Jim Berger

Bob D Reite
11-14-2007, 03:02
At the power levels most machines operate, probably not. However, the FCC in the US has set limits as to how much RF exposure the general public and workers in the communication industry are allowed. OSAH in the US also put their two cents in, making the occupational exposure limit the same as the lower general public limit.

Fortunately, for those concerned about being legal exposure wise, there is the six minute averaging loophole. You can be exposed to a radio frequency field at 200% of the limit for three minutes, as long as you have no exposure at all for the next three minutes.

The exposure limits were determined by the one universally agreed to effect of radio frequency energy on the human body which is heating.

The original Rife equipment is estimated to have an output power of 50 watts. The subjects treated by Rife were probably right at todays exposure limit if they were being treated for three minutes at the distance from the machine described.

James Peters
11-15-2007, 04:23
RF of sufficient intensity to cause ALOT of heating over large body areas has been used medically for over 75 years. Back alot more than that if you include spark diathermy that was developed in the late 1800's. Today the technique is mainly used for physial therapy, but it can have a number of other uses. A typical treatment might last 30 to 45 minutes and cause a very noticeable temperature rise.

The FCC's business in all of this is that communications are not interfered with. Medical effects are not their business, but people involved with radio always assume that it is.

Bob D Reite
11-15-2007, 19:04

The FCC's business in all of this is that communications are not interfered with. Medical effects are not their business, but people involved with radio always assume that it is.
No, not true anymore. The interference is a different standard. For frequences up to 30 MHz, "unintentional" radiators can generate a field no stronger than 30 microvolts per meter 3 feet away. (I would assume from the property line, part 15 isn't totally clear on this). But since there has been concern about the harmful effects of radio frequency energy, the FCC has adopted the ANSI standards for RF exposure.

All broadcast licenses now being issued bear the following Special operating conditons or restrictions. "The permitte/licensee in coordination with other users of the site must reduce power or cease operation as necessary to protect persons having access to the site, tower or antenna from radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in excess of FCC guidelines."

Amateur radio operators are also required to evaluate their stations for RF exposure if operating at the higher power levels allowed in the amateur service. For details, including links to OET Bulletin 56, the short version, and OET Bulletin 65, which gives all the details, visit the FCC web site at http://www.fcc.gov/oet/rfsafety/background.html

James Peters
11-15-2007, 19:29
Bob,

I am not aware of anyone that is using a broadcast station as a Rife machine, but if they are they should certainly have the courtesy to shut off that 100kw transmitter before allowing anyone on the premises to climb the tower. :D
Your are mixing up occupational safety regulations applicable to the broadcast industry with medical applications, which are hopefully intentional. We all try very diligently to stay out of the broadcast field, either by intention or accident. In any case the equipment being discussed is in a historical context, though we all really wish one or more of these had been preserved.

If someday somebody can recreate the true Rife effect, I am sure dilligent effort will be made to find a way to build it so it is effective while not making the FCC unhappy. Until then the problem generally remains in the realm of the hypothetical.

James

William Smith
11-21-2007, 05:54
I don't think that I would ever try the freq's for the brain but
I have been treated with the rife/bare tube type system putting out about
140 - 145 watts for colon cancer. it took six settings to kill the bad cells.
Now I was drinking a gallon of water (each time I sat before the system)
before the day was over. This was to help clean out the system of the dead
cells. I see some of the so called rife systems costing as much as $4995.95
and it cost me less than $2000 USD to build one of the rife/bare tube type
systems. I am a new comer to this system but will help with any information I
can give. Wonder is the person being treated is drinking enough water to help
clean out their system as have heard that the ones that don't drink enough water have more problems from the side effects of no water cleansing.
Two 8 oz glasses of water when you get up and then start drinking the gallon of water when the treatment begins.
Hope this info will help someone.
Bill

Leroy Dissinger
05-12-2010, 12:57
FYI, I am not new to Rife or his machines, although, I have not built one or bought one. I am considering either option at the current time.

I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at 5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed or on their way out (about to die) anyway. So, his take was that a healthy cell would not be destroyed, but an unhealthy human cell could be destroyed. I don't know what the carrier frequency was in this particular case.

So, you have to ask yourself....will it kill a healthy virus, bacteria, or mold organisms/cells, etc. My GUESS is that power is the important thing. Rife used much higher power devices than most sold commercially today, therefore, less they are less effective, therefore, at low power normal human cells would have no reaction to any frequency.

Leroy

P.S. I've seen the videos from Rife, John Bedini, etc. I know it will kill stuff...but were they healthy to begin with? My GUESS is that the power in the devices sold commercially today is too low to do any harm to "normal" human cells, but may also be ineffective against "normal" bad guys too (although I do not know why a herx reaction would occur in this case if the power is too low).

Jim Berger
05-13-2010, 00:39
Hi Leroy,

I believe you have good questions that need answers that I would like to know myself. I am a medical devices engineer specializing in test, measurement and automation. I am in my early 60's and am hoping to retire soon so that I can start working on these answers full time. We need to determine what specifications of a Rife type machine are important, and then develop, first laboratory and then clinical tests that can help us make intelligent decisions as to the effectiveness of the technology. Rife technology now is certainly outside the mainstream of technology, engineering and medical science.

From what testing I have done so far the frequency, the power level and duration of exposure to the frequency are all critical and must be determined for each pathogen targeted.

I am currently trying to design a solid state base unit that would use National Instruments LabVIEW software to perform and/or monitor tests and document results. I would like to design test methods to verify and validate the use of particular frequencies.

If I am successful with designing my solid state version of a Rife machine, I will share the design and levels of purchase so that others can build the system completely on their own to save money in whatever way they need.

The protocols that we need to write to test and verify efficacy. must be written such that they can be run on any Rife type machine out there from any manufacturer.

Just like any other industry out there, we as a group must define the specifications for the instrumentation, and then its use against particular pathogens. We must develop standards for our industry. I would like to be a part of that group once I retire.

I am myself convinced that Rife technology is worthy of study, from my own experiences. Until the test data tells me differently, I am an ardent supporter. I do believe that exposure time to the correct frequency is important. Let's develop the protocols needed to verify this together and come to concensus among ourselves. I believe the work by Charlene Boehm (www.dnafrequencies.com) is critical to this verification and validation efort.

Best Regards,
Jim Berger

Leroy Dissinger
05-13-2010, 03:58
Hey Jim,

I was afraid that the "truly" scientific had left the building on this forum. There have been few posts in the recent past, but power is a key.

Rife utilized 50-60 watts output and the highest one I've seen to date is 18 Watts (maybe Perl is greater than that!).

It is sometimes hard to filter out the people who are sellers of machines on these groups...but after you read for a while, you realize that the people who post the most are probably selling something. That isn't always bad, but is a distraction from the intent and purpose of this forum.

I'm currently reading a document from one of the posts about square wave generation and the odd harmonics it produces....and if they can actually equal a Rife frequency. Quite interesting...and something that I had not thought to much about. I am a EE myself, but have done mostly software throughout my "career". One tends to forget what one supposedly knew when one do not use it. So, I begin again.

From my reading on this forum, there have been hit and miss, healing and death, getting better and getting worse results from this technology. The machines need to be discussed, what they can and can NOT do, How an eight frequency machine is using 1/8 th the power of the total system which would require 8 times the exposure to get the same power out...if that is even possible and MOST importantly, what power is required or how much time is required.

There are some many variables that it is hard to fathom the combinations possible. It is no wonder that people get frustrated and give up...I think that was the goal anyway.

Let's quantify...we must have cultures and kill them. Determine if time is relevant, power is relevant, and what frequencies (with a square wave) work,

Until this is done...people are blindly following a dream...not that, that is bad, but not all that helpful to them or their loved ones.

Leroy

Tyrone Thomas
05-13-2010, 09:41
Hello Forum

Could we all see pictures of this Magnaphase Machine?Also could we have some links where cash is not needed to get to see frequencys ie dnafrequencies?Information should be given freely and not a price put on it.

Thanks
Tyrone

James Bare
05-13-2010, 14:14
Leroy,

5000 Hz has been used with long exposures times to treat Polycythemia Vera. I've spoken with two people over the years that had very good responses to 5000 Hz. Their spleens reduced in size and their RBC levels improved. Exposure times were typically around 40 minutes to an hour at 5000 Hz.

>I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at >5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made >the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed >or on their way out (about to die) anyway.

Randall Haislip
05-13-2010, 22:55
Hello Forum

Also could we have some links where cash is not needed to get to see frequencys ie dnafrequencies?Information should be given freely and not a price put on it.

Thanks
Tyrone

Why don't you try to figure out a method for yourself, possibly then you could appreciate the effort that goes into such an endeavor.
If your looking for a handout the above statement is all I got for ya.
Randall

Tyrone Thomas
05-13-2010, 23:04
Hello Randall

Ive got all i need from Dr Bob Beck and Dr Hulda Clark,imagine the hours they have put in to their work and given it to mankind freely,There is a saying
Takers will be taken from and those who give shall receive.
And im sure these people received Grace from GOD.

Thanks

Tyrone

Daniel Bergman
05-14-2010, 01:07
I guess it is a good thing that people donate time, techniques, and information to the forum. Most who do so, do not rely on their information or products made from the information to make a living, so they are free to give it.

Others are supporting their family, or research by charging for the information or products that they produce, like all the rest of us do in our given field. I know I fully expect to be paid for my work. I have never stayed at a job that did not produce a paycheck, has anyone else?

Neither Bob Beck or Hulda Clark worked for free. They did donate things to us, but if you look at what they donated, it really was not patentable or marketable to any degree. They gave away things that could not readily be capitalized on. Rife himself certainly made a valiant attempt to capitalize on his frequency machine, the problem came in when a powerful figure wanted it for virtually nothing, and destroyed him when he could not get it.

I don't think we are in a position to pass judgment on others until we take a walk in their shoes. We all need to make a living, however we can.

Dan

Leroy Dissinger
05-14-2010, 03:14
Leroy,

5000 Hz has been used with long exposures times to treat Polycythemia Vera.

Mr. Bare,

Thank you so much for your response.

I'm just saying what someone in the "biz" told me. It is not my place to say that 5000 Hz is bad or good. The title of this forum is ... "Does a Rife Machine harm normal body cells". I just reported what a maker of a machine relayed to me...so it is 2nd hand information and would not hold up in a court of law.

You have done a great service to all those wishing to build their own devices...I await your NEW book. Everyone should know about these systems and effects. In addition, power, length of time, instruction on harmonics and sub-harmonics are critical to understand. We (not me) as engineers of systems must understand that others do not "understand" the technical aspects of such systems and effects generated.

Leroy

P.S. I can not believe the great James Bare would respond to anything I could ever write...even if it was to say...how wrong it was.

Tyrone Thomas
05-14-2010, 08:04
Hello Forum

Has you will know im a Shamanic Priest a real one,and ive spent life times and decades in this life time training,When some one comes to me with a entity inside them and they are ready for killing themselves what do you think i charge to remove this? and then have this entity in me playing with my mind thoughts and feelings?I charge nothing because i receive GRACE from GOD,Ive walked in many shoes Male and Female in many lifetimes,And ive come to realise when we serve others without any selfish motive involved or payment we redeem our Sins.I will say no more about these silly frequencies.

Thanks

Tyrone

Leroy Dissinger
05-14-2010, 13:31
Dear Tyrone Thomas,

I feel compelled to write a response.

Yes, the information should be given freely, however, until the heart of a man changes little change will occur his head. You know that for most, a mans head creates his reality (and that reality is just as valid as another). Some people are awakening to another reality, one that does come from the heart first instead of the head. When the world first thinks from the heart instead of the head...this world will be a better place for everyone.

Some people are genuinely seeking to help others in this forum, others are here because they seek a remedy for a loved one, a friend, or themselves. Others are here to make a buck and/or sell something.

Without the dark field microscope everybody is using these devices blindly, except that we do have other peoples experiences in combating illnesses (and a few researchers). But, they didn't necessarily say what other treatments were used, what they ate, how much they slept. what "feelings" they experienced during the illness, etc. Most use many frequencies including sweeps of frequencies so that is all we have to go on for now.

The Rife technology, IMHO (from studying this for a few years, not actually doing it) is as close to a silver bullet as any thing the mind of man has ever conceived. But, there are so many other factors involved in physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness. Wellness should be tended to with equal enthusiasm.

From the heart,

Leroy

P.S. I probably should not have written this at all, but my heart told me to tell you that you are not alone!

CharBoehm
05-15-2010, 13:31
Tyrone, sir. I also feel compelled to respond.

You (and possibly others on this forum) have no idea the amount and level of work that many of us working to further this emerging technology put in on a daily basis, or the years we have spent getting to where we are now.

You apparently have no idea where our hearts are and intentions are.

You have no idea of the number of people that have been helped for a mere fraction of the cost of usual medical treatment, some of which never worked for them. Many of these people don't belong to any forums, so you will never hear about them. Knowing that their lives have been improved or extended in a good way is our biggest reward. I don't pretend to know all of what God thinks about that, but I have some clues.

You have no idea of the hours we spend on email and phone assistance, to help people use this technology in an optimal way.

You have no idea of the direct financial costs we incur doing this work, of the taxes we pay on the money that does get sent to us for services, of the little that is left over to help support us.

You have no idea of the innumerable hours we have spent away from interacting with our families, doing this work.

And yet you tell us we are selfish and ungodly.

No system is ever perfect, but for now this is the best we can do. And yes, our families do have to eat and we need a roof over our heads. Or do you expect food to be free also? That tends to create a system called slavery.

I respect that fact you have a gift and are able to assist with entities and do other shamanic work, and that you are in a position to do that for free. Many other shamans accept gifts. That keeps them fed and in shelter. I would assume you have other work that you do, to keep you fed and in shelter. The other work you do is your choice. Or perhaps you are independently wealthy - if so, that is wonderful.

The work we all do is our choice, and I have chosen to do my work with frequencies in the most reasonable way I could come up with. It tool me a long time to figure out the structure of how to offer this service.

However, it is not fair that you insult me in this way for doing what I do, on the basis of how you do things, or on the basis of what you think is Godly or selfish or not; or because certain frequency information has been free in the past. Everybody is free to use, or not use, the DNA-related frequencies. And somehow, this technology will go into the future - but like most other services, it won't be free. Nobody can afford to absorb the costs of such an endeavour. Even Rife was supported by Mrs. Bridges. Somewhere along the line, somebody pays in one way or another.

And as I have said before, and as might be obvious from other posts I make on this forum, it's never just the frequencies. Good and effective frequencies go hand in hand with high-quality devices.

Tyrone, please stop making assumptions about our intentions. This is hard work.

Best wishes,
Char
www.dnafrequencies.com (http://www.dnafrequencies.com)

Leroy Dissinger
05-16-2010, 12:22
Dear Charlene Boehm,

I did not know about your site or method of calculation. I have read the paper and it does not seem to be too complicated (however, one may need to know some information that may or may not be obtainable via internet searches). Based on your method for calculating frequencies based on DNA, then you must have frequencies that could potentially be harmful to human cells?

Have you calculated these frequencies? If so, how many of these frequencies correspond to published frequencies (or are very close to published frequencies) that could potentially harm people using frequency devices?

It is an intriguing method, scientifically based and seems sound.

However, based on the paper (and my calculation which could be incorrect), "The entire genome of Borrelia burgdorferi sains 910,724 base pairs", 112.58 is the frequency specified. This is 33 octaves removed from the actual frequency obtained. Would not a square wave (with its odd harmonics) have very little power this far removed from the actual or debilitating frequency.

The reason for these questions is based on the title of this thread. It is also based on people getting herx reactions...is it the bug that was killed, or is it cells withing the body. I do not understand why a "hit" as defined by some manufacturers would create a physical sensation to the user of the device...it seems like it should only create a sensation to the little beasty...causing it to explode.

Also, based on my 33 octaves lower calculation, it seems that buying a device that can produce much higher frequencies is the right way to go...to get closer to those actual frequencies, i.e. less octaves removed from the actual or debilitating frequency.

As a newbie asking questions, I hope you will not take this as trying to steal information or being questions that are just TOO stupid.

Regards,

Leroy

Leroy Dissinger
05-16-2010, 13:14
Dear Charlene Boehm,

I am no expert on you method. I've looked up human DNA, and I'm not sure that they know exactly how many base pairs are present, but they say around 3 billion.

Using the method in your paper I calculated the following frequency using 3 billion pairs.

So, the frequency of human DNA (based on that loose number) is :

The lower octaves of that are :
323.328769 161.6643845
With debilitating frequencies respectively of:
457.2559303 228.6279651
Would these calculations be in line with yours, based on 3 billion base pairs?

Leroy

Randall Haislip
05-16-2010, 23:28
In response to Jason Ringas' question as to whether frequencies can harm tissue cells and or blood cells this page might be a starting point for those interested in that discussion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasound
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ultrasound_range_diagram.png
This thread is the proper place for such discussion.

Randall Haislip
05-17-2010, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Haislip http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/../images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15549#post15549)
<snip>
If however you have information that suggest that frequencies are harmful to tissue cells or blood cells as your doubting remark indicates, I would be delighted to read that document.
<snip>
You never said "harmful" in your original comment. I understood you to be saying that frequencies have no effect on blood or tissues, not no harmful effect. On this point, however, I do recall an early study where they destroyed frog blood cells with sound waves. I don't have the study handy, but I think I may have posted it to one of the discussion groups over the years. I also recall someone making a post observing the same thing with a frequency machine. This was many years ago. I agree that the frequency machines that we use generally do not have harmful effects, but that doesn't mean that they can't have harmful effects. They're certainly not toys, so caution should always be kept in mind.
Regards,
Jason

Jason,
You and I have both been involved in this technology a long time. We both know that frequencies DO affect tissue cells and blood cells. I would never intentionally suggest otherwise.
And yes I certainly agree with you:
[Jason Ringas]" I agree that the frequency machines that we use generally do not have harmful effects, but that doesn't mean that they can't have harmful effects. They're certainly not toys, so caution should always be kept in mind."
Yes, I'll say it with you, These machines are not Toys.
Those with lyme disease don't need to hear that nearly as much as the newcomers who have never experienced a herx.
Randall

CharBoehm
05-19-2010, 14:09
Leroy, please know I am not ignoring your posts about the DNA frequency and human DNA, but have not had time to properly address the questions. I will need to pull some references to give a decent reply, and will try to do that asap. :smile:

Char

Leroy Dissinger
05-24-2010, 02:49
Leroy, please know I am not ignoring your posts about the DNA frequency and human DNA, but have not had time to properly address the questions. I will need to pull some references to give a decent reply, and will try to do that asap. :smile:

Char
No worries. I was and am in the process of moving. Wish I'd known you were in NC before I moved from SC...oh well. Looking forward to your response. I'd think that using the DNA frequencies directly (or boosting those) would help a person, but using the square root of 2 * those frequencies could be bad. Anyway, I'm looking to purchase or build a system shortly (after some more unpacking) and doing some testing.

Thanks,

Leroy

CharBoehm
05-27-2010, 15:34
Hi Leroy,

Actually, I do not calculate DNA-related frequencies based on human DNA, because my focus is on pathogens. I am not sure using human cell DNA-derived frequencies could be useful, because there are issues regarding waveform, pulse length, field effects etc. that may come into play. You may want to read some of the material Randall Haislip has been posting about high-voltage nanosecond pulsed e-fields, and that such an approach may require eventual expansion of traditional electromagnetic analysis.

In the meantime, here is a copy of something at the FAQ page of my website, it addresses the differences between human and bacterial cells. These factors - especially the matter of histone shielding of DNA, as well as bacteria lacking cellular components that are present in human cells - could be very important in figuring out why these technologies are not the same for all types of cells across the board.

from http://www.dnafrequencies.com/faq.shtml

Will the frequencies affect the DNA in my cells, the same way it affects the DNA of the pathogen?

This is a question of major interest and importance. It cannot be answered easily, because the various frequency delivery systems discharge their frequencies in different ways, with various types of emissions, waveforms and power levels. However, here is information that might provide basis for further discussion and research.

There are many differences between bacterial (prokaryotic) and mammalian (eukaryotic) cells (3), some or all of which may have a collective bearing on how frequency delivery systems might influence them:

Their DNA structure is very different. Mammalian DNA is bonded to proteins called histones, which wrap and fold the DNA into a manageable size. Bacterial and viral DNA do not contain histones. The histones may provide electrical shielding to mammalian DNA, as compared to bacterial and viral DNA.
DNA in eukaryotic cells is surrounded by a nucleus and the nuclear membrane. Bacterial cells do not contain a nucleus.
Eukaryotic cells are generally 10-30 times larger in linear dimension, and 1,000-10,000 times greater in volume than typical bacterial cells. This results in a much smaller surface to volume ratio in eukaryotic cells as compared to bacterial.
Because of the difference in wall and membrane components, bacterial cells carry a much denser negative electrical charge on their outside surface than eukaryotic cells do. Also, the cell walls of bacteria are highly porous, and the pores are relatively large. These traits allow easy movement of ions and proteins through the pores. While these characteristics are necessary for bacterial metabolic processes to take place, it’s possible they can be used to advantage when influencing the bacteria with electromagnetic frequency delivery systems.
The constituents of bacterial membranes are chemically and electrically different than those of eukaryotic membranes.
Bacteria possess no internal cytoskeleton, as do eukaryotic cells. This would include microtubules and actin filaments. Furthermore, bacteria do not perform endocytosis or exocytosis.

Individually or collectively, all these factors and possibly others may play a part in why certain pathogenic organisms are influenced more easily than eukaryotic animal and plant cells by frequency delivery systems. Recent years have seen many projects being carried out by major researchers at highly regarded laboratories and universities, all of which are too numerous to review in this small space.

Mattman, Lida H. Cell wall deficient forms, 3rd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2001.
Takashima, Shiro. Electrical Properties of Biopolymers and Membranes. Bristol: Adam Hilger, 1989.
Alberts, Bruce, et al. Molecular Biology of the Cell,, 3rd ed., pp. 22-25, 481-485, 521-523, 554-555. New York: Garland Publishing, 1994.

Best wishes,
Char

CharBoehm
05-27-2010, 15:51
DNA is without question the most densely electrically charged molecule in any living organism. It carries an intense negative charge along the length of the molecule due to the presence of phosphate groups.

What I wrote in my previous post is not intended to imply that pathogenic DNA or RNA is "naked" as compared to human DNA. Pathogenic nucleic acids can have proteins which bind to its genome or genomic pieces. However, the histone electrical shielding is much more complete in human DNA, than protein binding would provide for pathogen DNA or RNA.

There is a paper that mentions shielding at jcb.rupress.org/content/93/2/285.full.pdf (http://jcb.rupress.org/content/93/2/285.full.pdf)
which is titled "Participation of Core Histone "Tails" in the
Stabilization of the Chromatin Solenoid". The abstract states: "The inference is that the core histone tail segments function by providing electrostatic shielding of the DNA charge and at the same time bridging adjacent
nucleosomes in the solenoid."

Char

CharBoehm
05-27-2010, 16:04
There is one additional mechanism about EM effects, or lack thereof, on human cells. This is from a short paper I wrote for people that want information about the DNA-related frequency method:

When bacterial and other cells are dividing, they are known to be much more susceptible to electromagnetic emissions during the time of division. One research article states: “The observed electric field response of E. coli in different stages of their growth indicates that rapidly dividing cells are more susceptible to electric fields than cells which are not proliferating. If this also holds true for mammalian cells, then ultrashort high-electric-field pulses could affect tumor or cancer development significantly.”4

4. Schoenbach, K., et al. The Effect of Pulsed Electric Fields on Biological Cells: Experiments and Applications. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science Apr 1997; 25(2): 284-292.

In short, the concept is that electric fields affect dividing cells more easily than non-dividing cells. When cells / viruses are dividing or reproducing, their DNA is much more exposed than in a resting state. This is why pregnant humans and animals should stay away from electromagnetic field emissions, and also why cell phones are not so smart for young children to continually use at close range, because their brain cells are still undergoing a lot of division. It could also be why cancer cells are more vulnerable than normal cells.

And it's also why pathogens that are in a rapidly dividing stage (during acute bacterial or early stages of viral infections), may be more susceptible to EM field emissions than when they are in a latent or resting stage (for instance, spore and cyst stages).

Best wishes,
Char
www.dnafrequencies.com

Leroy Dissinger
05-27-2010, 18:32
Char,

Thank you for your reply. I now understand why you do not calculate the frequencies based on human DNA and I hope you are correct. But the body is so complex is is really a guessing game, no (Our creator was a pretty smart dude/dudette)? I'm GUESSING that you are correct and that these frequencies do not harm "normal" body cells, but could (according to the manufacturer or one machine) harm non-normal body cells, such as malformed or dying red blood cells.

Did you find my calculations to be correct for the human DNA, IF the number of base pairs was 3 billion?

If these figures were correct, then some low frequencies would however, be just a very few octaves (or 0 octaves) from the DNA freq. and Rife did not use the low frequencies in his original machines. These lower frequencies were utilized after the AMA and FCC shut him down on the powerful machines. Maybe Rife never had any problem because his frequences were many octaves above the human DNA frequency? It is still a little scary, but I guess that people have been using these low frequencies for a while and died from use of these machines.

Thank you for the research...I will read up on it more.

Leroy

CharBoehm
05-28-2010, 15:19
Char,

Thank you for your reply. I now understand why you do not calculate the frequencies based on human DNA and I hope you are correct. But the body is so complex is is really a guessing game, no (Our creator was a pretty smart dude/dudette)? I'm GUESSING that you are correct and that these frequencies do not harm "normal" body cells, but could (according to the manufacturer or one machine) harm non-normal body cells, such as malformed or dying red blood cells.

Did you find my calculations to be correct for the human DNA, IF the number of base pairs was 3 billion?

If these figures were correct, then some low frequencies would however, be just a very few octaves (or 0 octaves) from the DNA freq. and Rife did not use the low frequencies in his original machines. These lower frequencies were utilized after the AMA and FCC shut him down on the powerful machines. Maybe Rife never had any problem because his frequences were many octaves above the human DNA frequency? It is still a little scary, but I guess that people have been using these low frequencies for a while and died from use of these machines.

Thank you for the research...I will read up on it more.

Leroy

Hi Leroy,

I am coming up with different numbers than you did, based on 3 billion base pairs.

From your comments, I get the impression that you think that DNA-related frequencies are just in lower, audio-range octaves or regions. They can be in any region of the spectrum, including ultrasound, radio, microwave, and on up. The only reason I gave examples in the audio range in my 1999 paper, was because that's the range everybody was using or talking about back then.

Also, if you were to give me any frequency at all in the audio range, including ones proposed to be associated with human DNA, I can assure you that I could find other items in my pathogen databases that relate to the same frequency.

What I look for is not frequencies that might coincidentally match on a rare occasion, but frequencies that show up numerous times in a pattern, especially if they seem to be getting beneficial results, or have shown evidence of results elsewhere (i.e., even before the DNA frequency theory was proposed).

You should never take my word as being definitive, and there will always be room for improvement of theory and hardware. There are many factors regarding frequency delivery systems that could have varying effects on cells, normal or otherwise. Many of these factors are totally out of my control.

Some of us try to study existing reports and literature as time permits, to see if more patterns can be discovered regarding cellular and pathogen response.

Best wishes,
Char

Leroy Dissinger
05-30-2010, 11:45
Hi Leroy,

I am coming up with different numbers than you did, based on 3 billion base pairs.

From your comments, I get the impression that you think that DNA-related frequencies are just in lower, audio-range octaves or regions.

Char

Well, it is sometimes hard for me to communicate in text, I guess. I have no doubt that your DNA frequencies are not JUST in the lower audio range octaves or regions. According to the paper as I read it, you could keep going down in octaves until you are in the lower ranges, and based on THE particular machine used, you would divide by 2 until you were in an acceptable frequency range for THAT machine.

You are correct, my numbers were off...based on 3 billion base pairs. I should have used your numbers to make sure my calculations were correct. I hate it when I do stupid things...which is most of the time.

The following is just for discussion, as you have given several reasons as to why a normal human cell should not be destroyed by frequencies. For the sake of this discussion, let us assume that we could be harmed, and that the number of base pairs in human DNA is 3 billion.

That being said...then the following debilitating frequencies could cause a human harm:

frequencies of: 198, 396, 791.9, 1583.8, (times 2 on up) etc.

One of the most interesting (scary) things about this formula is that the more base pairs present in the target, the closer the lower octaves are to the "base" debilitating frequency, because the number of base pairs is in the divisor.

Of course, the numbers for human DNA are not accurate, because I have not found any place that can definitively say an exact number of base pairs for human DNA. But lets just go with this discussion and say that 3 billion pairs is correct.

HUMAN DNA DEBILITATION FREQ: 396 is 20 octaves from the base debilitating frequency.

Plasmid cp9 containing 9386 base pairs - DEBILITATING FREQ of 482.8 is a whopping 38 octaves below the base debilitating freq.

So, what I was trying to say, is this: The relative debilitating frequencies for human DNA (no matter what the actual number of base pairs) is at a lower octave than any of the pathogens we are trying to kill. This, without your excellent reasons as to why we are not harmed, would have given pause to using frequencies close to any debilitating frequencies for human dna....

Leroy

P.S. Sorry about the screwed up numbers in the previous post and I hope this made more sense.

Randall Haislip
05-30-2010, 22:43
This is a bit out of the way; But I work in a industrial facility. My job at one time was monitoring very large scale systems, used for weighing up large amounts of raw materials in a very short period of time. In order to accomplish this, very powerful vibrators/shakers would come on to start the weighing process.
I'm guessing these shaker systems run off of 440Vac and vibrate, I'm guessing between 40-60 times per second.

It never failed to just amaze me that when I had to walk by that shaker that my whole chest/abdomen would vibrate to that vibration and much more than enough to notice.....it felt kinda nice.

There was definitely a sympathetic resonance event occurring. And though one can speculate about the exact frequency, the Amplitude of that vibration was a major contributor to that physical response.

Though I didn't turn into a mud-puddle, some might argue that my brains got a little mushed up. : )

Anyway, Amplitude should come into play somewhere in order to create a significant sympathetic resonance, I believe.

Leroy Dissinger
06-01-2010, 11:41
Anyway, Amplitude should come into play somewhere in order to create a significant sympathetic resonance, I believe.

I'm still a newbie to actual therapy for illnesses, but from what I've seen (I believe it was on the John Bedini web site) amplitude (i.e. voltage) was also given for the various pathogens.

So, it is just the frequency, or is it a combination or frequency and amplitude?

Leroy

P.S. I've seen frequencies specified (suggested) from various system manufacturers but not amplitude...or am I just missing it.

Randall Haislip
06-01-2010, 21:28
Hi Leroy,
Let me introduce you to Dr. Gary Wade
http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/services.html
Gary has published some of the best papers out there.
The machine he offers uses physical vibrations to induce resonance with whatever the target is.
So in trying to move back in line with the Thread title, it will be found by reading his website that his unit runs a range of frequencies from 0hz-80Mhz. I believe that will most likely cover the frequency range of your concern.

Another analogy on Amplitude is the one spotlighting Ella Fritzgerald in that old memorex commercial.
In that example Ellas' voice set up a resonance with the wine glass and when her voice was Amplified the glass shattered.
But to your question regarding the amplitude of the devices on the market, it seems reasonable to me that the amplitude requirements of someone who carries 100lbs of body fat would be much higher than some one with a extremely low body mass index since lipids act as insulators to electrical current.
I hope you enjoy Gary's papers

I'm still a newbie to actual therapy for illnesses, but from what I've seen (I believe it was on the John Bedini web site) amplitude (i.e. voltage) was also given for the various pathogens.

So, it is just the frequency, or is it a combination or frequency and amplitude?

Leroy

P.S. I've seen frequencies specified (suggested) from various system manufacturers but not amplitude...or am I just missing it.

Leroy Dissinger
06-06-2010, 13:48
@Randall,

I appreciate the direction to Dr. Gary Wades site. Bedini mentions him on his interview with Rense as well as the BCX Ultra and a non-descriptive mention of a few others.

Dr. Wades approach is fascinating and very different from others i have seen, both in the scanning approach and method of delivery.

In keeping with the title of the thread, Dr. Wade mentions that there are frequencies that are harmful to the human cell, but does not specify what those frequencies are. I guess we are left to our own devices to figure that out...or maybe someone (with a Wade machine) has or could contact Dr. Wade to find out what frequencies he believes are harmful.

Leroy

Leroy Dissinger
06-14-2010, 14:05
I read one manual that states that 1840 and 1910 can have serious long term deleterious effects and even stimulate growth in malignant tumors.

Does anyone have information on these frequencies and a reason or confirmation of the above?

Leroy

Tom Basilio
01-13-2011, 15:38
The more appropriate question might be "Can it harm normal body cells?" And the answer is "absolutely!" If you can destroy a cancer cell you can certainly kill a "normal" cell too - it's all about frequency and power.

In the ideal world, the machine will only affect the cell or pathogen that the frequency is targeted at and the "norma" cell will have a different frequency than the cancer cell. However, like a radio, if you raise the power enough then you are going to get crossover (or breakthrough) and if a normal cell has a life frequency that is close to that of a cancer cell for example, then with enough power it is possible to harm the normal cell in the process of destroying the cancer cell.

The moral of the story being - use the power (especially of the GB4000) with reasonable caution.

Tom Basilio
01-13-2011, 22:22
As I said in an earlier post - there is no doubt whatsoever that a rife machine could/can harm a healthy cell - it's a combination of frequency AND power.

If the frequency being used is at the resonant frequency of a desirable cell then it will affect that cell in exactly the same way as it would affect a "bad" cell if you are on its frequency.

When power is brought into the equation, it gets more concerning because enough power will overcome pretty much any cell in the vicinity whose resonant frequency is close. Consider that if the "power" of the cell is possibly in the microwatt/picawatt vicinity (I'm guessing) - then even one watt is going to be thousands of times higher than what it is used to.

The other consideration is the delivery method. Tube units HAVE to put out huge amounts of power because of the losses involved before the transmitted frequency gets to the desired area. Radio frequencies are much lower so they penetrate more deeply at considerably lower outputs, and if you are holding cylinders in your hands then you are getting the maximum delievery - appreciating that there will still be losses incurred before the radiated energy gets to the target.

For whatever it means to anyone - I am an ex military electronics person and have worked in the fields of electronic, nuclear, bacterialogical, and chemical warfare, and while I don't see auras in people - I do see "energy."

To wind up - I have been using a GB4000 with incredible success and the only thin I disagree with regarding the preprogramming is that absolutely everything is done under square wave. If you want to destroy stuff - I'm square wave all the way but if you are wanting to support stuff (eg DNA repair or the endocrine system) then I find sine wave to be a much better proposition. Just my thoughts - hope someone finds them useful.

Tom Basilio
01-13-2011, 22:29
Very well said!

Linda Guy
09-07-2015, 00:49
Leroy,

5000 Hz has been used with long exposures times to treat Polycythemia Vera. I've spoken with two people over the years that had very good responses to 5000 Hz. Their spleens reduced in size and their RBC levels improved. Exposure times were typically around 40 minutes to an hour at 5000 Hz.

>I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at >5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made >the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed >or on their way out (about to die) anyway.

Can you tell me which frequencies were used? (I am new to this and recently diagnosed with PV) I have a machine on order. A Programmable Blaster 20 MHz from Pacific Health. Thank you. I know this is an old post, and I hope I receive a reply.

Tom Basilio
10-15-2015, 16:19
Linda it is CERTAINLY possible for a Rife machine to harm "good" cells - frequency operates only the same frequency or frequencies close to it which is one reason NEVER to play with untested frequencies. It is interesting that people say they have had good results from 5000Hz because that frequency is not indicated in ANY of the information I have on this affliction so personally but as it is listed in MANY other treatments, it is unlikely to harm you. Typically, the tested frequencies are 13, 55.4, 121.2, 271, 694, 715.7, and 824.4. Hope that helps

hugs
Tom

Linda Guy
10-15-2015, 16:32
Tom are the frequencies you posted above tested for PV? Those are the ones I am specifically looking for at this time. Thanks!

Judith Myers
11-17-2015, 23:01
The gentleman I purchased my new Mopa 4000 (whom has been using machine for 17 years) said the machine only targets bad cells, it is not dangerous. However, after reading this page you believe it too can destroy good cells. I now am very skeptical of using this machine. Please give feedback. Thanks,

Daniel Bergman
11-25-2015, 23:38
I think it helps to have some perspective on the relative risk of using frequency treatments compared to more conventional activities.

We do not really have any evidence of frequencies killing normal body cells. It may happen, but be too minor to really be of any consequence. There has never been any reports that I have seen of this happening.

I would have to say the risk of this being something to worry about is pretty small.

Lets just compare the risk to something people do every day. Driving a car. We all know someone that has been injured or killed in a car accident, yet most every day we drive someplace. We know the risk of serious injury or death comes with the territory but we proceed anyway. We have the solid 100% evidence that a certain amount of people will be injured or killed. Most of us do not stay home because of this real and known risk.

Acetaminophen is the leading cause of Liver failure. Many people take this without a second thought. A headache is enough for most people to take the liver damaging medication. It is not a theoretical risk, it has been proven, yet they sell millions of bottles every year.

You have to ask yourself if the concern about an unproven, unreported, theoretical, but potential problem is really even in the top 100 things to be concerned about? We are not as concerned about the above and known potentially deadly activities.

I would say the disease or condition being treated with the device is usually going to have many very real and known health consequences that are going to be far and away of greater concern than the cell damage speculation or even if it occurs regularly.

I would like to know the 100% answer to this also, but I haven't seen it, heard of it happening, experienced it, to my knowledge, so it is not going to keep me from using the device or keep me up at night. I may never drive my car again, but I will use the machines:lol:

Dan

Stanislaw Chmielarz
12-23-2015, 11:29
I think that in some circumstances it can. This is a tool like a knife which may be used to kill or to peel the apple.
Inadequate use of any frequency machine may harm somebody. Some people that use zappers stop of using them because of pain or Herxheimer reactions. If they are breaking rule 7/20/7/20/7 and have many pathogens to kill they are simply thoughtless ones.They know nothing about theirs immunity system's power which is usually weak when they have health problems. I have many examples of such behavior between people whom I gave my zapper. It then most often ends up in a drawer. When they are telling me that they are ill I respond them: as the zapper is in the drawer is not working for Your health.
I tried my plasma device with a woman which was endometriosis diagnosed. After 15 minutes of exposition she told me that she feels a pain at the same place as at menstruation time. So we stopped at once because I don't know what has happen to her problem either was a good reaction of body or bad reaction?
The same situation was with a man who has colonoscopy and polyp excisions. After 15 minutes he feels a pain at place where this polyp was and told me that at home after defecation had blood clots in stool. I cannot say that was after excision bleeding or after "rifing"? So I am very carefull of offering someone ill this therapy. People without serious health damages often become sleepy when my machine runs near them for a while. I think that their brain has something to repair inside the body and tries them go to sleep to have full power :-) like at night.

Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.
12-23-2015, 23:54
This seemingly simple question does not have a simple answer. I'll try to be concise. If you're using the proper equipment, no, a unit shouldn't harm normal body tissue.

Some "Herx" reactions are actually negative responses to the RF carrier waves that some units use. I have been meeting more and more people who are electro-sensitive and cannot tolerate RF, even if that RF is being used for beneficial purposes.

There are some frequencies that specifically energize the healthy tissues without killing any pathogens. Using these frequencies should make it safe and effective for anyone to be in front of a unit. However, everyone's different. I remember giving a weekend workshop and running an excellent rejuvenating frequency. Everyone loved it, except for one woman. So I turned off the unit. Next time, if this happens, I'll simply ask the workshop participant to move to the back of the room.

Some of you have mentioned blood clots and other scary reactions after rifing. This is why it's a good idea to be able to consult with a health practitioner who's familiar with frequency therapies.

Of course, I'm referring to a radiant plasma light tube unit only. Electrode devices are quite different. I describe all of this in much more detail in The Rife Handbook.

Best,
Nenah Sylver, PhD
www.rifehandbook.com

Stanislaw Chmielarz
12-24-2015, 09:06
This seemingly simple question does not have a simple answer. I'll try to be concise. If you're using the proper equipment, no, a unit shouldn't harm normal body tissue.

Some of you have mentioned blood clots and other scary reactions after rifing. This is why it's a good idea to be able to consult with a health practitioner who's familiar with frequency therapies.

Idea is very good but it's such hard to find one here...
Healthy tissues yes but what about the pathologically altered tissues?
If they are responding with some kind of pain?
For example: I am learning to play guitar and I have calluses on the fingertips of strings contact. When I use my Rife like machine I feel tingling and stinging in the fingertips for some time. The second one:
I have a degenerative joint toe finger when I use my machine I feel the same strictly at the place where this problem exists. So I think that some a slight feeling of pain at place where is a problem is normal reaction but maybe I'm wrong?