Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bouncing Email Chat with me Sara Klein Ridgley's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

According to the research group in China headed by Dr. Ian MacLeod, the besdt times for Rife treatments (or at least his kind of frequency treatments) is first thing in the morning before eating anything, and last thing at night at least 3 hours after dinner.

Sara

Bouncing Email Chat with me Hans Gimpelj's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi Sara,

Thankyou for that information. do you have any more info on Dr MacLeod, maybe a website that I could visit.

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me Sara Klein Ridgley's Avatar
    Thanks

Their project is kept rather quiet as it is government funded there. There is no website. that's the information I got from him directly. He is not on this forum.

Sara

Thanks

Hi Sara,

It is great that their research is recognised by their Govt. but a real pity for myself and others, not being able to access more information.

But hey, thanks again for what you have shared with me Sara.

Kind regards

Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what the optimum time is for each frequency when you are performing an initial scan to find the ideal frequencies

Kind regards

TM: Researcher Chat with me
    Thanks

3 seconds at a minimum. 10 sec/Hz is even better since many hits are felt 1 to 2 Hz away, so that means that there are 30 to 50 seconds to feel the frequency. Also, running 10 sec/Hz often proves therapeutic in itself. -- turf

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Gimpelj
    Can anyone tell me what the optimum time is for each frequency when you are performing an initial scan to find the ideal frequencies

Thanks

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply but I am alittle confused by your answer

Do you mean 10 seconds for each frequency or 30 - 50 seconds EG;

1604Hz - 10 sec or 30 sec or 50 sec
    2008Hz - 10 sec or 30 sec or 50 dec
    2128Hz - 10 sec or 30 sec or 50 sec

or are you talking about sweeping each side of primary frequencies

I am still a little new to this idea of Scanning, you may need to explain in more detail please Brian

Kind regards

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Rife machines as we know them today do not cure disease including cancer. What they do, however, is to break up the structures of the disease pathogens by taking advantage of the common characteristic of viruses, bacteria and fungi in that the cell walls (ie., membranes) become crystallized rather than remaining pliable. Resonant frequencies mechanically synchronize with the triangular shapes specific to each disease pathogen and sets up a standing wave within the mass of the structure which causes an expansion of the intracellular fluids which subsequently rupture the protective coating that holds the structure together. Rife type machines as we know them today are of great value to be sure, however, in order to rid the body of the disease the milieu must be changed to a pH condition that is hostile to the organism. Diet and hygiene habits are critical factors in getting rid of any disease. A machine alone is not enough.

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Thumbs up Timing

I have been using the minimum time of 5 minute the GB-4000 Automatically programs on entering Auto Codes, and up to 15-20 minues per group of 8 frequencies on followup sessions. Most often a 'hit' or reaction can be felt after and with the slighly longer times.

Not all Auto Codes produce the same reactions. Therefore a number of different sets os Auto Codes are used per sessions of 1-3 hours.
    But I have a stronger structure and feel stronger sessions are needed.
    For example, I felt the Detox Box was too 'weak' for me.

If I feel a stronger reaction with a feeling of sensitivity or even mild soreness occurs after, I skip a day or two. The timing of a days sessions are often determined with intuition/experience and plays a role in the timing per session.

Interesting, I met a very bright Chinese couple in their 80's here. The husband looked ashen grey and laid in bed sleeping most of the time with multiple serious problems and what I felt was inadequate medical treatment. While the wife was using a variety of nutritional supplements based on her extensive reading, which I am totally familiar with after many years of experience, he was not getting some important support. For example, he had serious lung congestion and coughing extensive aounts of mucous, but was RXed antihistimines and decongestants, which I felt were counter productive. No wonder he looked like death warmed over.

With tweaking of his supplement program and with some dietary changes he has made major improvements. First, a rosy color was visible facially, and now he has a golden glow. Also, standing up straighter, walking faster, even talking more, and especially noteworthy waking up earlier.

Most interesting, when we met I learned that she had a Rife unit for about a year, that she never used. I was curious what it was and offered to read the ProWave manual and explain how it worked. A well made in America unit, but simple to use at too high of a price. Cost more then the GB! It has been used for several months now and the results are most evident, as I stated above. Though it is weaker then the GB-4000, it is simple to use with easy one button programming. She uses a variety of the Auto Coes as she feels are indicated.

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

I just bought a F165 generator. I would have bought a GB4000 but 1500 was my limit. Anyway a week later there is one on Craigslist for 1250. Par for course. I don;t hear much about the f165 but on the comparsion gb400 site they rated them pretty good. Hopefully mom can handle the machine. Ive tried everything all kinds of pills and drinks

11. Thanks Warren Jones:

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Timing

Most interesting, when we met I learned that she had a Rife unit for about a year, that she never used. I was curious what it was and offered to read the ProWave manual and explain how it worked. A well made in America unit, but simple to use at too high of a price. Cost more then the GB! It has been used for several months now and the results are most evident, as I stated above. Though it is weaker then the GB-4000, it is simple to use with easy one button programming. She uses a variety of the Auto Coes as she feels are indicated.[/QUOTE]

Michael, Are you still in southern California?