Hi Leroy,

Actually, I do not calculate DNA-related frequencies based on human DNA, because my focus is on pathogens. I am not sure using human cell DNA-derived frequencies could be useful, because there are issues regarding waveform, pulse length, field effects etc. that may come into play. You may want to read some of the material Randall Haislip has been posting about high-voltage nanosecond pulsed e-fields, and that such an approach may require eventual expansion of traditional electromagnetic analysis.

In the meantime, here is a copy of something at the FAQ page of my website, it addresses the differences between human and bacterial cells. These factors - especially the matter of histone shielding of DNA, as well as bacteria lacking cellular components that are present in human cells - could be very important in figuring out why these technologies are not the same for all types of cells across the board.

from http://www.dnafrequencies.com/faq.shtml

Will the frequencies affect the DNA in my cells, the same way it affects the DNA of the pathogen?

This is a question of major interest and importance. It cannot be answered easily, because the various frequency delivery systems discharge their frequencies in different ways, with various types of emissions, waveforms and power levels. However, here is information that might provide basis for further discussion and research.

There are many differences between bacterial (prokaryotic) and mammalian (eukaryotic) cells (3), some or all of which may have a collective bearing on how frequency delivery systems might influence them:

1. Their DNA structure is very different. Mammalian DNA is bonded to proteins called histones, which wrap and fold the DNA into a manageable size. Bacterial and viral DNA do not contain histones. The histones may provide electrical shielding to mammalian DNA, as compared to bacterial and viral DNA.
  2. DNA in eukaryotic cells is surrounded by a nucleus and the nuclear membrane. Bacterial cells do not contain a nucleus.
  3. Eukaryotic cells are generally 10-30 times larger in linear dimension, and 1,000-10,000 times greater in volume than typical bacterial cells. This results in a much smaller surface to volume ratio in eukaryotic cells as compared to bacterial.
  4. Because of the difference in wall and membrane components, bacterial cells carry a much denser negative electrical charge on their outside surface than eukaryotic cells do. Also, the cell walls of bacteria are highly porous, and the pores are relatively large. These traits allow easy movement of ions and proteins through the pores. While these characteristics are necessary for bacterial metabolic processes to take place, it’s possible they can be used to advantage when influencing the bacteria with electromagnetic frequency delivery systems.
  5. The constituents of bacterial membranes are chemically and electrically different than those of eukaryotic membranes.
  6. Bacteria possess no internal cytoskeleton, as do eukaryotic cells. This would include microtubules and actin filaments. Furthermore, bacteria do not perform endocytosis or exocytosis.

Individually or collectively, all these factors and possibly others may play a part in why certain pathogenic organisms are influenced more easily than eukaryotic animal and plant cells by frequency delivery systems. Recent years have seen many projects being carried out by major researchers at highly regarded laboratories and universities, all of which are too numerous to review in this small space.

1. Mattman, Lida H. Cell wall deficient forms, 3rd ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2001.
  2. Takashima, Shiro. Electrical Properties of Biopolymers and Membranes. Bristol: Adam Hilger, 1989.
  3. Alberts, Bruce, et al. Molecular Biology of the Cell,, 3rd ed., pp. 22-25, 481-485, 521-523, 554-555. New York: Garland Publishing, 1994.

Best wishes,
Char