Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Westley Chang View Post
    I am thinking about purchasing the BG4000 and would like to know whether anyone has used the BG4000 machine during chemotherapy. In another words, my father will be going through chemotherapy and would like to know whether it is wise to use the BG4000 machine in conjunction with chemotherapy? Thanks to all who can provide any recommendations and advice.

Regards,

Wes
    I am opposed to chemotherapy. But life dictates its own terms. Patients themselves make decisions. Now these two. One after chemotherapy - 7 days (cancer of the stomach, liver, portal vein). Other - dessiminirovannaya astrocytoma of the brain, the state after partial resection. In the second case, agreed to chemotherapy, but after the positive dynamics of clinical symptoms. Up to 3 months of chemotherapy Rife frequencies. At frequencies of Rife therapy, chemotherapy, underwent easy. In the first case, the negative effects of chemotherapy were all in 4 days. Stopped vomiting after meals, stomach bleeding, appetite, normolizovalsya chair. For a week the patient recovered on 3kilogramma.

2. Thanks Alexander Potupikoff:

Westley Chang (05-01-2012)