Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Cancer tumors in particular convert sugars into carbon monoxide and lactic acid. The liver processes the lactic acid and converts it back into glucose which creates an excessive demand for a balancing via alkalinity which, when the alkaline reserves are depleted, take minerals out of the bone. This condition is known as cachexia ie., the wasting away of the body and, of course, starvation.

The lactic acid to glucose conversion can be halted with hydrazine sulphate. Cancer patients that use hydrazine usually re-gain their appetite and pain is attenuated and sometimes eliminated altogether.
    .................................................. ......................................

...Acidic environment is a consequence of metabolic disturbances, not a cause of tumor development. If you change the environment to the acid side, the body appear viruses that are not characteristic of localization. Contribution to the process and the transition to malignancy causing the waste products of these viruses....

2. Thanks Michael Tewksbury:

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

[QUOTE=Michael Tewksbury;21525]
    The lactic acid to glucose conversion can be halted with hydrazine sulphate. Cancer patients that use hydrazine usually re-gain their appetite and pain is attenuated and sometimes eliminated altogether.
    .................................................. ......................................

I was not planning to go into details of biochemistry of the process. I've always been interested in the cause of the disease. If the hydrazine has been successfully helping people with cancer, so this area has the right to exist. How often do you use hydrazine in their practice?

4. Thanks Alexander Potupikoff: