Its me again. Sorry for asking so many questions.

I am torn between purchasing the GB4000 and the Resonant Light PERL machine.

I was looking at the specs and noticed that the Resonant Light PERL only has a frequency range of 1 million hertz compared to the GB4000 which is 20 million hertz.

Based upon the document from Nenah Sylver, she mentions that it is not so much the frequency range as the harmonics (or sideband frequencies) created by the machine which destroy the cancer. Apparently, I was told that the PERL machine is so finely tuned that it precisely creates the required frequencies with ease. On the other hand, it sounds like the GB4000 is more manual in the sense that one has to search the right specific frequencies which work.

On the other hand, I was reading some cites and it mentions the following,"
When looking to purchase a frequency generator the two most important considerations when purchasing a frequency generator is the FREQUENCY RANGE and POWER OUTPUT of the instrument. If it does not have a frequency range which goes from the audio range to at least 12,000,000 hertz (12 million or 12 Megahertz) then you will not be able to use Dr. Rife’s original high RF frequencies."

Last but not least, there is much more information about the GB4000 than there is about the PERL machine.

Any advice or recommendations would be enormously appreciated. Thanks again.

Regards,

Wes