Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Dear Bill

I truly do not mean to knock your good and kind friend in ANY manner whatsoever, but his statement "he says what he makes are the most powerful units on the market" is one that I, together with MANY others, frequently encounter, and it is statements such as these, which in my personal opinion, are 'sometimes' unfounded (not necessarily in your friend's case of course) that also lead me to make many of the comments and alligations that I do. It is not for self that I have become so vigilant in this arena, but rather, because of an innate desire to protect the innocent, who are most often, the most vulnerable and desperate, with little time on their hands to perform adequate research.

Another perfect example may be viewed below - again, not wishing to intentionally knock the people concerned, but rather, hoping to encourage ALL manufacturers and resellers to at least think twice before making the often 'outrageous' claims that they are inclined to make, in order to generate more $ales.

"Our "rife machine" is built and programmed with the actual frequency formats used by Dr. Royal Rife. Built by original rife machine builder , Ron Rockwell, and programmed according to Dr. Rife's exact specifications, this rife machine is the ONLY frequency generator that duplicates the exact output, frequency, and wave formats documented by Dr. Royal Rife and Dr. John Crane."

The "RPG-900 Frequency Generator"
    http://www.frequencyrising.com/RPG-9...Generator.html

"Results may vary; we cannot, and do not make any claims."
    Well, the way I see it, this statement (indicated above) on this website's introductory page, and the other below indicate 'massive', totally unfounded and extremely MISLEADING claims ... in my personal opinion.
    I do however, stand to be corrected of course, and invite anyone to please do so.

The builder's own words! "NOTE: PLEASE BEWARE OF INFERIOR - AND POSSIBLY HARMFUL - IMITATORS! Our Rife-Crane-Rockwell RPG-900 frequency generator is the ONLY original machine and can only be obtained directly from Rockwell Scientific Research, or this web site."

http://www.frequencyrising.com/rifem..._Authentic.htm

Blessings,
    @nnie

PS:
    "Ron has issued a "Million Dollar Challenge" daring anyone selling these frequency machines to prove that they are using actual rife technology, and to provide any and all related paperwork that gives them legal right to claim themselves as true rife machines."
    Come on 'authentic' guys ... surely this $ challenge (if honoured) will help you to pursue your wonderful work even further! I guess it depends on what "these frequency machines" means to him! ??????
    Oh! And as for any "legal right" ... what of this, may he, himself have, I wonder?

Last edited by Annie Andrey; 04-04-2006 at 07:39.