Thread: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Quote Originally Posted by CharBoehm View Post
    Hi Leroy,

I am coming up with different numbers than you did, based on 3 billion base pairs.

From your comments, I get the impression that you think that DNA-related frequencies are just in lower, audio-range octaves or regions.

Char
    Well, it is sometimes hard for me to communicate in text, I guess. I have no doubt that your DNA frequencies are not JUST in the lower audio range octaves or regions. According to the paper as I read it, you could keep going down in octaves until you are in the lower ranges, and based on THE particular machine used, you would divide by 2 until you were in an acceptable frequency range for THAT machine.

You are correct, my numbers were off...based on 3 billion base pairs. I should have used your numbers to make sure my calculations were correct. I hate it when I do stupid things...which is most of the time.

The following is just for discussion, as you have given several reasons as to why a normal human cell should not be destroyed by frequencies. For the sake of this discussion, let us assume that we could be harmed, and that the number of base pairs in human DNA is 3 billion.

That being said...then the following debilitating frequencies could cause a human harm:

frequencies of: 198, 396, 791.9, 1583.8, (times 2 on up) etc.

One of the most interesting (scary) things about this formula is that the more base pairs present in the target, the closer the lower octaves are to the "base" debilitating frequency, because the number of base pairs is in the divisor.

Of course, the numbers for human DNA are not accurate, because I have not found any place that can definitively say an exact number of base pairs for human DNA. But lets just go with this discussion and say that 3 billion pairs is correct.

HUMAN DNA DEBILITATION FREQ: 396 is 20 octaves from the base debilitating frequency.

Plasmid cp9 containing 9386 base pairs - DEBILITATING FREQ of 482.8 is a whopping 38 octaves below the base debilitating freq.

So, what I was trying to say, is this: The relative debilitating frequencies for human DNA (no matter what the actual number of base pairs) is at a lower octave than any of the pathogens we are trying to kill. This, without your excellent reasons as to why we are not harmed, would have given pause to using frequencies close to any debilitating frequencies for human dna....

Leroy

P.S. Sorry about the screwed up numbers in the previous post and I hope this made more sense.
    Last edited by Leroy Dissinger; 05-30-2010 at 11:57.