Thread: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    † Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi Leroy,

I believe you have good questions that need answers that I would like to know myself. I am a medical devices engineer specializing in test, measurement and automation. I am in my early 60's and am hoping to retire soon so that I can start working on these answers full time. We need to determine what specifications of a Rife type machine are important, and then develop, first laboratory and then clinical tests that can help us make intelligent decisions as to the effectiveness of the technology. Rife technology now is certainly outside the mainstream of technology, engineering and medical science.

From what testing I have done so far the frequency, the power level and duration of exposure to the frequency are all critical and must be determined for each pathogen targeted.

I am currently trying to design a solid state base unit that would use National Instruments LabVIEW software to perform and/or monitor tests and document results. I would like to design test methods to verify and validate the use of particular frequencies.

If I am successful with designing my solid state version of a Rife machine, I will share the design and levels of purchase so that others can build the system completely on their own to save money in whatever way they need.

The protocols that we need to write to test and verify efficacy. must be written such that they can be run on any Rife type machine out there from any manufacturer.

Just like any other industry out there, we as a group must define the specifications for the instrumentation, and then its use against particular pathogens. We must develop standards for our industry. I would like to be a part of that group once I retire.

I am myself convinced that Rife technology is worthy of study, from my own experiences. Until the test data tells me differently, I am an ardent supporter. I do believe that exposure time to the correct frequency is important. Let's develop the protocols needed to verify this together and come to concensus among ourselves. I believe the work by Charlene Boehm (www.dnafrequencies.com) is critical to this verification and validation efort.

Best Regards,
    Jim Berger

2. Thanks Jim Berger:

Ed Bonyai (02-18-2014)