Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unsubscribed Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Have replied a few times regarding success with Bare/ Rife machine on person diagnosed with terminal cancer and given maximum one year to live with treatment, the diagnose was last August and the last MRI scan was two weeks ago which showed eight very small spots remaining out of 18 large ones, two of which were very large, one in the throat ( hard to swallow and the other on the side of the neck ) , the advice was to keep up the treatment as it appeared to be working(doctor) patient is in very good health and has not missed a days work (59 years old) not taking medication of any kind it all appears to be in finding the right number, do not believe that the book or someone else has the right number you may have to spend some time on each frequency ( 100 sec minimum) to feel or see a reaction.

Terry C

Bouncing Email Chat with me Hans Gimpelj's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hi Terry,

So what you are telling me is that you know when you have the right frequency by the fact the person has a reaction at the site of the cancer (during treatment). If so does this happen on the very first treatment if the right frequency is achieved .

Kind regards