Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

lord anybody near alamogordo, just come play with them all a bit and get a feel for the differences and all would be clear. I am working on a showroom for drs now that the FDA doesn' t smash us for it. I can put together turn-key setups for them by specialty and speak the language in our terms? Companies are a little slow to pick up on that....but less partners, more for me is ok too?
    It is always a bit of a struggle explaining well and the question is frequent here
    There is not a day that goes by where I remember to thank God enough

"Remember, if you can beat the devil's wizard.....you get to."

TM: Scientific Research Chat with me
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Neenah said : Nonetheless, there are thousands of studies that have managed to make it into medical journals on the use of electromagnetically delivered frequencies, electricity, and magnetic fields in medicine.

...... Mmmkay no argument there from me.

I would be glad to review the yeast protocol. But I have a funny feeling that scrutiny would not be welcome, even tho I am outside USA, don't work for FDA, and have a Researchgate profile and PhD on RF Bioeffects.

PM me we can arrange something by email.

The manufacturer claims are not your responsibility ? Technically that's true. But why not take it to the next level ? Who could it harm ? I am less sceptical than government employees but I can't just believe a video. I need to review the concepts for apparatus and bio protocols to determine if it's the real deal.