Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Administrator Chat with me Peter Walker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Rife claimed that his original machines cured cancer. We have no reason at the present time to doubt this claim but it has not been absolutely proven. We don't know exactly how the original machines worked and so the modern machines probably don't work in exactly the same way. Some modern machines have been shown to have been useful in the treatment of some cancer patients but it would be misleading to claim that they represent an absolute cure for cancer.

In general it would be fair to say that Rife type machines have been extremely useful in the control and management of many diseases including many serious ones that haven't responded to conventional treatment but it would be wrong to say that these machines in their present form are a cure for any specific disease.

The Hungarian Company OncoTherm have done several clinical studies in Europe on treating cancer with their Oncotherapy device which uses a Rife frequency modulation. These trials did show a significant improvment in health and a reduction in tumour size.

All serious Rife researchers recommend that you should seek professional medical advice before considering any form of medical treatment with a Rife type machine.

2. Thanks Peter Walker (6x):

Andi Dianparamarta (07-24-2017), Bob Thomas (09-15-2015), Gerald Ransom (03-27-2013), John Blake (04-18-2020), Thomas Barrett (10-16-2016), Todor Todoroff (12-13-2020)

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Hello,

I would like to place a warning.

The radiation of the mobile phones, phone masts, cordless DECT phones, WLan (wireless internet), Bluetooth, etc. do harm.

Not so directly on healthy people, but on unhealthy people, it works like a catalyst.
    Every item in the body, that has a flaw, will be inflamed and starts to explode.
    So people, with for instance cancer, no matter what stage, no matter what therapy, will have the greatest trouble in curing, when they remain in an electrosmog rich surrounding.

A hospital is not a good place to be, because they almost all do have antennas on their roof, and they have metal beds, with electrically lifting systems, which can be an electromog burden all along.

So the first thing to be done is moving to an electrosmog free- or poor surrounding. And sleeping on a complete metal-free bed.

This advise is not only for cancer but for a lot of illnesses.
    People sometimes wonder why a Rife treatment does not have the immediate success they expect.
    It may have to do with the electrosmog surroundings.

Charles Claessens

4. Thanks Charles Claessens (14x):

Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Deanna and Tom Speck (12-24-2011), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), John Blake (04-18-2020), Jose Quibus (10-04-2012), Linda Guy (07-22-2015), Muriel Brisson (01-27-2017), Thomas Barrett (10-16-2016), Wendy Anderson (05-21-2017)

TM: Researcher Chat with me Cindy Charlebois's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer? My father-in-law was helped - PSA from 70 to 4

My father-in-law, Vern (86 years old), had prostate cancer.

How did he know? PSA of 30-something, then bone-scan and biopsy (both positive), then a few months (2-4?) later had a PSA of 70-something.

What did he do? Starting July 23, 2005 he:

1) Took B-17 daily. First 1 100mg 3x per day with meals, then after 3 bottles were used up he took 1 500mg 3x per day with meals.

2) Used the RIFE Global Wellness machine daily - ran all the frequencies for Prostate (Prostate Cancer, Prostate Complaints, Prostate Tumor).

3) Occasionally took pancreatic enzymes, saw palmetto, and "cardifen"

Within a week or two the back pain he'd experienced every time he swang a golf club disappeared, and he played the rest of the summer (3x per week) without that pain. He now says he "feels great", and has more energy.

In Mid-October, 2005, the results from another PSA test was FOUR! UPDATE 4/17/2007-I got his medical records. It was NOT four. It was ZERO POINT FIVE (0.5) !!!!!

He's continuing to take the B-17 and using the RIFE machine daily, although in December we created a customized sequence for him that just does each of the prostate frequencies once. He plans to continue the B-17 and RIFE machine at least until his PSA count is down to zero.
    Last edited by Cindy Charlebois; 04-20-2007 at 05:20.

6. Thanks Cindy Charlebois (17x):

Alex Likhterman (08-04-2011), Alicia Figart (08-15-2019), Amy A Armijo (03-06-2012), Andi Dianparamarta (07-24-2017), Deloy Weaver (08-25-2021), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Diane Wandler (02-26-2018), Gerard Nolan (04-07-2018), James Stevenson (11-06-2015), John Blake (04-18-2020), Mark Thompson (02-14-2013), Paul Navarro (04-08-2015), Peter Evtimov (01-01-2010), Thomas Gersten (02-27-2017), Todor Todoroff (12-13-2020)

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Simply WONDERFUL!

WOW! This is most enlightening Cindy!

A very big THANKS to both you and your father in-law for sharing this with us.
    Testimonials are sorely lacking on any related forums so when we have the opportunity to read one, especially as encouraging as yours, it's such a TREAT.

May your Dad in-law continue to be blessed with both Raphael's and Rife's healing energies, and ONLY go from strength to strength.
    Love and light,
    @nnie

TM: Researcher Chat with me Cindy Charlebois's Avatar
    Thanks

Update on Vern.

He did a colon cleanse and started feeling much better - he lost some weight, joints felt better, all the normal stuff. He got through almost a month but it was very rough for him because of the often and urgent need to go. Poor guy messed his pants several times 'cause he didn't get to the bathroom quick enough. Easy enough for anyone to do, let alone an 87-year old!

About 2 weeks ago we found out he was really sick. He was feeling like he needed to go to the bathroom at night almost every hour, when he went it burned, sometimes he felt like he had to go but nothing would come out. He was incredibly fatigued, and felt just awful. He said to Vic's sister that he thought the prostate cancer had got the best of him. We guess that's why he didn't go see the doctor.

We guessed he had a urinary track or bladder infection (VERY easy to get this when doing a colon cleanse!), told him how easy it is to get rid of that with antibiotics, and convinced him to go see the doctor which he finally did. YES he did indeed have something of the sort (couldn't get a straight answer from him) and was prescribed antibiotics (a Bactrin substitute) and something else (don't know what, but it was for the pain we think).

The very interesting part about all this is ... Vern told Vic the doctor said to him "You had prostate cancer, didn't you?" Vern said "Yes", and the doctor told him "well, you don't have it now".

Now, this is GREAT news, but there's not any proof. I don't know how a doctor can tell FOR SURE that someone doesn't have prostate cancer. Can any of you doctors out there enlighten me?

Cindy

9. Thanks Cindy Charlebois (5x):

Deloy Weaver (08-25-2021), Denise Parker (09-30-2023), Diane Wandler (02-26-2018), Paul Navarro (04-08-2015), Shirley Roth (07-04-2012)

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

Cindy, this is truly WONDERFUL news!
    I am so happy for Vern and his entire family and circle of friends!

However, I just feel the need to point out a 'possible' little TYPING SLIP, which indicates a drug highly controversial for SKIN DISORDERS as opposed to what I THINK you meant, for bacteria such as in E-Coli etc ... which would mean BACTRIM as opposed to BactriN. ???????
    E-Coli in particular is PREVALENT in those who take laxatives, for obvious reasons, and also those who participate in any anal sexual practices. I don't mean to offend nor disgust anyone, merely share my findings.

Please confirm Cindy, so that I don't make more of a fool of myself here!

With love and light and celebrations for Vern!
    @nnie
    Last edited by Annie Andrey; 03-30-2006 at 09:38.

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Sounds like a very interesting proposition. But what about a Faraday cage? A faraday cage prevents any electromagnetic waves from entering inside it due to the unique properties of metal and the effect electromagnetic waves have on it.

My question is...if we stuck someone in the above said cage, we would literally cut all external sources of electromagnetic radiation and may generate this electrosmog poor environment that has been mentioned. Would this make the person get better? Or would the thought of being a caged chicken make them worse?

Taking it to a higher level, lets say we have the person in the faraday cage BUT this time, we have the person with the Rife machine in there with the person. There would be no other sources of interference. Would this be a better way of treatment?

Thank you for your attention. I really would like to know, I haven't yet read everything on this forum but I wish to develop a way using the rife machine to help fight the HIV virus. So far, my suggestions have frustratingly fallen on deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Claessens
    Hello,

I would like to place a warning.

The radiation of the mobile phones, phone masts, cordless DECT phones, WLan (wireless internet), Bluetooth, etc. do harm.

Not so directly on healthy people, but on unhealthy people, it works like a catalyst.
    Every item in the body, that has a flaw, will be inflamed and starts to explode.
    So people, with for instance cancer, no matter what stage, no matter what therapy, will have the greatest trouble in curing, when they remain in an electrosmog rich surrounding.

A hospital is not a good place to be, because they almost all do have antennas on their roof, and they have metal beds, with electrically lifting systems, which can be an electromog burden all along.

So the first thing to be done is moving to an electrosmog free- or poor surrounding. And sleeping on a complete metal-free bed.

This advise is not only for cancer but for a lot of illnesses.
    People sometimes wonder why a Rife treatment does not have the immediate success they expect.
    It may have to do with the electrosmog surroundings.

Charles Claessens

12. Thanks Peter Bui:

Tom Basilio (10-19-2011)

Bouncing Email Chat with me Rob Cassteele's Avatar
    Thanks

A car is a cage of faraday, yet you can use a mobile phone from it.
    I think a cage of faraday only keep you save from lightning and high tension bursts.
    Electrons like to travel on the outside of spheres, and the major reason that you are save from high voltage bursts.
    I have been experimenting with this concept, but not yet been able to create an EM wave free space.
    I hope to be able to find any owner of a sea container, to do some experiments.
    The only alternative you have is try it yourself.

Rob

Normal Chat with me Karl Jacobs's Avatar
    Thanks

from http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/micrwav...ets/reduce.asp

Reducing Exposure - using your existing phone

Use your phone only when necessary, and keep the call short.
    Where possible, try to only use your phone in areas with the best signal, as this can reduce the emissions by up to 500 times.
    Indoors, use your phone near the window and make sure it is between your body and the window.
    Hold the phone away from your body immediately after dialling, as the phone uses maximum power until the call is answered.
    Where possible, do not hold the phone next to your eyes, breasts, testicles, kidneys, liver or abdomen if pregnant - ideally, keep the phone away from your body (such as in a bag) when it is not in use.
    If you have to keep it next to your body, a location such as rear trouser pocket will help keep it away from major organs, and try to make sure the antenna is on the outer side.
    Using a mobile phone in a car or train traps the fields inside the metal frame of the vehicle, and should be avoided except in an emergency.
    If you are not imminently expecting a phone call, you can greatly reduce your exposure by having the phone switched off when you carry it around instead of just on standby, as your phone contacts the nearest mast every time you move into a different masts coverage, and also checks regularly even when you are stationary - This contact is always made at the phone's full power.

Buying a new phone and / or its associated protective equipment.

Buy a phone with a long 'talk time', this means a more efficient phone.
    Phones with external antennas are more likely to focus the radiation further away from your head, and are favourable to internal antenna models.
    Buy a phone with a low SAR, but don't rely on that to guarantee your safety. SARs vary by a factor up to about 5. Some high SAR phones are actually very efficient and normally work at low power, some low SAR phones are inefficient and normally have to work at high power. The smaller phones often have higher SARs and therefore are likely to produce higher exposure levels.
    Check, if you can, if it has a working DTX (discontinuous transmission - they don't all work even when they say they do) capability.
    Your exposure can be greatly reduced by using a hands-free kit, such as those provided by rf3air.
    Do not rely on unscientific 'gizmos' to give you the protection you need. If you wish to use one, use your common sense as well
    Karl Jacobs Dip Ac/TCM, MD (MA), PhD
    Personalised Inner Cleanse Retreats
    Infinite Awareness Mentoring
    Holistic Consultations

Unsubscribed Chat with me
    Thanks

Have replied a few times regarding success with Bare/ Rife machine on person diagnosed with terminal cancer and given maximum one year to live with treatment, the diagnose was last August and the last MRI scan was two weeks ago which showed eight very small spots remaining out of 18 large ones, two of which were very large, one in the throat ( hard to swallow and the other on the side of the neck ) , the advice was to keep up the treatment as it appeared to be working(doctor) patient is in very good health and has not missed a days work (59 years old) not taking medication of any kind it all appears to be in finding the right number, do not believe that the book or someone else has the right number you may have to spend some time on each frequency ( 100 sec minimum) to feel or see a reaction.

Terry C

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

HI JUST a quick comment on Faraday cage = If your home is a steel frame house, what is getting popularity in Australia, YOU are living in a cage, generally earthed.
    Blocked from the vital geo magnetic radiation, and living in a 50Hz +other EMF field, coming from the wireing
    Peter

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Peter Barta sent you a message

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Hello Charles,

Is there a device to eliminate e-smog?

Wim

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

No, such a device does not exist.

However, some nasty VLF frequencies in the mains electricity net can be eliminatee by some filters, but first the amount of dirt must be measured.

Elektrosmog attacks the body, and only people with a damaged immune system are prone to these attacks.

Therefore, the best thing to do is reinforcing the immune system.
    There are a number of things to do here.

With a R.I.F.E. machine, a frequency of 99.5 and 657 Hz are good for that.

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

"sleeping on a complete metal-free bed"

What about sleeping on earthed/grounded metallic bed?

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Wink Re: Can a Rife machine cure cancer?

You must have a frequency generator that produces a square wave with harmonics to be of any value. Dr Bare can tell you were to get a good one its approx $500+. Believe it will cost around $1500 to $2000 to build a good one.
    God Bless
    Bill

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Sorry forgot to add this tidbit of info: In 1971 scientists stated that meat causes tumors and cancer. Sorry too long ago to tell you the mags that I read this in. A doctor in Chicago has over a 50% (don't remember the correct figure but its higher than 50%) survival rate as he has all his patients on a strict veggie diet, fruits and veggies fight cancer.
    Also nitrates and nitrites cause cancer and you can find them in most sausages and lunchmeats.
    God Bless
    Bill
    Anyone see this on TV some time ago that they don't know what to do with all the toxic waste so they are putting it in the fertilizers as when its diluted it will not harm anyone however if it does not dissapate or die its like mercury and it will keep building up and get in the plants and we consume them. I think we should be putting all the toxic waste in the drinking water and swimming pools of those who make it as when its diluted it won't hurt anyone Can only remember 4 states out of the 15 that is getting the fertilizer, California, Oregon, Washington and Oklahoma.
    God Bless
    Bill

Normal Chat with me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by William Smith View Post
    You must have a frequency generator that produces a square wave with harmonics to be of any value. Dr Bare can tell you were to get a good one its approx $500+. Believe it will cost around $1500 to $2000 to build a good one.
    God Bless
    Bill
    Bill I only partially agree with you on this. Personally I believe the reason there are so many frequencies and why so much emphasis is placed on harmonics is because no one is really sure of the EXACTfrequencies that do the job. Harmonics are no different to any other frequency - they are just multiples and generally are weaker than the core frequency.
    It is also the reason for the emphasis on power - if you are close but not exact in frequncy then with enough power you are going to do the job anyway. I totally agree with the use of square wave - not because of the harmonics generated but because it is an incredibly destructive waveform.
    That's my two cents anyway and i speak from being an electronics technician - previously involved in electronic warfare in the military and via my ability to "see" energy in all things. So I get both sides of the spectrum - scientific and spiritual.
    Thanks to all for the wonderful heartfelt intent in these messages.

24. Thanks Tom Basilio (2x):

Gillian Koorey (04-27-2015), Manjit Singh (11-24-2011)

Rhonda Landry
    Guest Chat with me

We just got our GB4000. Instructions say to use it for five minutes for three days the first week and then you can increase the time if no adverse reactions. Is it then safe to use it everyday? Is it also safe to use it in the a.m. for one diagosis code and then the p.m for another diagnosis code and let it run all the groups of frequencies? Which could last 20 min or more. Thanks.

Rhonda Landry
    Guest Chat with me

How many different auto programs can you run in one day? My husband has leukemia and there is one auto program for that and six other cancer programs that you're supposed to also run. Each program has several frequencies, which would probably take perhaps two hours to complete all programs. Should he just do one different code per day? How long can you stay on that machine at one time without any adverse reactions?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast