Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

TM: Administrator Chat with me Peter Walker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

It's quite probable that body cells will suffer some disruption. However that doesn't necessarily mean they will be killed by it or that they will suffer any long term adverse effects. Body cells are very robust and of course benefit from all of the body's own support mechanisms.

Many researchers who have worked with Rife type machines have been exposed to them for extended periods for many years without suffering any apparent ill-effects. Many of the early researchers from Rife's time who are now dead, died peacefully at very advanced ages - usually they lived longer than average for their generation.

However it must be remembered that because the body is so complex and all the effects of these machines are not yet known, that any Rife treatment should be considered experimental and as such may carry associated health risks.

2. Thanks Peter Walker:

Dave Conrad (05-20-2014)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi, I have certainly experienced some side effects from using my Rife machine - to the extent that I am unsure whether I should continue using the machine. Unfortunately it is of a nature which I can not discuss here. However, one less sinister effect I can mention, is that since applying treatment for mild facial spasms (associated with Blepharospasm), I seem to have developed a continuous twitch in my right eye lid.Thanks, Regine

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi Regine

Sorry to hear this but, I cannot help suggesting that this COULD POSSIBLY be due to the specific device that you have been using.

I have 'some issues' with a locally made device ... and although the developer assured me that these 'issues' had been tended to some 2yrs later, and took my device back to install a revised chip (not sure whether he ever recalled every device he'd ever sold or not - but I very much doubt it!) some of the initial problems DO still exist.

Each treatment only permits 10 frequencies, so unless a lengthy treatment has been split into 2 or more treatments, there could be some frequencies eliminated.

As a result, ANY PRE-PROGRAMMED TREATMENT on this device that is NOT identical to CAFL's recommended treatment, I ignore and re-programme myself. A huge schlep ... considering that I only have 10 FREE spaces, but so what!

I learned the hard way, as I once ran his COLD SORE (Herpes Simplex) treatment, and ended up with the worst, most horrendous and longest lasting cold sore in my entire life! NEVER AGAIN!

Please don't be entirely discouraged ... as you may easily have just hit a 'MISS' with one person's decision to take shortcuts.
    I also advise one to pay attention to the additional treatments recommended on CAFL to be run in conjunction with some, as I've personally found these to help, and obviously the reason they've been suggested. It's always best to double check and add any missing frequencies if necessary.
    CAFL: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...dotes/CAFL.htm

Feel free to email me ...

Best regards,
    @nnie

"Salveo" is something NEW, and one that I have not yet encountered.
    Last edited by Annie Andrey; 04-06-2006 at 04:23.

5. Thanks Annie Andrey:

Sharon Butler (09-09-2022)

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Hello Regine,

Here is another nightmare story from hell.

After hearing an amazing story of a woman who cured her lung cancer in about 2 weeks, my friend Marlene who has ovarian cancer got an opportunity to try out the Magnaphase unit.

Later I was able to measure what the unit was really doing: 10 to 1000 Hz logrithmic sweeps (modulation frequency), on a 500 kHz carrier frequency with a .2 Hz gate frequency. I also noted that a frequency ringing occurred on the output coil that swung throught the low 17Mhz range (1934 - carcinoma). A claim was made that it used an exotic gas in the plasma tube. I later obtained a $30 light spectrometer from Edmunds Scientifics viewing the light with noticable spectral lines only for Mercury (vapor) which has a very high intensity spectra line in the Ultraviolet-C range (which can damage the DNA and cause cancer).

Attached is e-mail correspondence between myself and Marlene about the Magnaphase.

After 4 and 1/2 years in this research, I have little respect for those who can't back up their research. I have relied heavily on the research from the www.rife.org and www.electroherbalism.com websites, as well as the research papers wittten by Dr. James Bare and Jeff Garff, and trust their work as some of the best for understandng Rife technology.

If you can find a technician or engineer friend to measure the output of your machine and let us know the results, perhaps we could give you more specific recommendations.

I wish you better health in the future.

Jim Berger
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Thanks Jim Berger:

Christian Hag (10-09-2012)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Dear Jim,
    Thank you so much for your speedy reply. But I am afraid all that technical stuff is too complicated for me. What I can tell you is that whatever treatment I was applying with my machine, it always seemed to be targeting this specific area (as well as curing whatever I was treating), with the result that I now have open sores which I don't seem to be able to treat with anything!
    What I can do, is write down all the frequencies I have been using, but then I still don't quite know what to tell the technician, if I do manage to get one to look at the machine.
    When you reply to this, please write as you would,when addressing a technical nincompoop...
    Best regards,
    Regine

Thanks

Hi Regine,

I am happy to hear that the BodySync Salveo is curing whatever you target; however, you are getting side effects. Can we determine why?
    Let's start with the channels and lists of frequencies you are currrently using for whatever particular disorder(s) and send that information to me to begin with. Especially note what channel and display readings you see for the settings that you believe result in the eye problem side effects. I found a couple of manufacturer websites that discussed this model unit. I can then refer to those sites for more information. I will then see if I can advise on an approach to verify whether your device is working properly.

Jim Berger

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

At the power levels most machines operate, probably not. However, the FCC in the US has set limits as to how much RF exposure the general public and workers in the communication industry are allowed. OSAH in the US also put their two cents in, making the occupational exposure limit the same as the lower general public limit.

Fortunately, for those concerned about being legal exposure wise, there is the six minute averaging loophole. You can be exposed to a radio frequency field at 200% of the limit for three minutes, as long as you have no exposure at all for the next three minutes.

The exposure limits were determined by the one universally agreed to effect of radio frequency energy on the human body which is heating.

The original Rife equipment is estimated to have an output power of 50 watts. The subjects treated by Rife were probably right at todays exposure limit if they were being treated for three minutes at the distance from the machine described.

TM: Researcher Chat with me James Peters's Avatar
    Thanks

RF of sufficient intensity to cause ALOT of heating over large body areas has been used medically for over 75 years. Back alot more than that if you include spark diathermy that was developed in the late 1800's. Today the technique is mainly used for physial therapy, but it can have a number of other uses. A typical treatment might last 30 to 45 minutes and cause a very noticeable temperature rise.

The FCC's business in all of this is that communications are not interfered with. Medical effects are not their business, but people involved with radio always assume that it is.

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James Peters

The FCC's business in all of this is that communications are not interfered with. Medical effects are not their business, but people involved with radio always assume that it is.
    No, not true anymore. The interference is a different standard. For frequences up to 30 MHz, "unintentional" radiators can generate a field no stronger than 30 microvolts per meter 3 feet away. (I would assume from the property line, part 15 isn't totally clear on this). But since there has been concern about the harmful effects of radio frequency energy, the FCC has adopted the ANSI standards for RF exposure.

All broadcast licenses now being issued bear the following Special operating conditons or restrictions. "The permitte/licensee in coordination with other users of the site must reduce power or cease operation as necessary to protect persons having access to the site, tower or antenna from radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in excess of FCC guidelines."

Amateur radio operators are also required to evaluate their stations for RF exposure if operating at the higher power levels allowed in the amateur service. For details, including links to OET Bulletin 56, the short version, and OET Bulletin 65, which gives all the details, visit the FCC web site at http://www.fcc.gov/oet/rfsafety/background.html

TM: Researcher Chat with me James Peters's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob,

I am not aware of anyone that is using a broadcast station as a Rife machine, but if they are they should certainly have the courtesy to shut off that 100kw transmitter before allowing anyone on the premises to climb the tower.
    Your are mixing up occupational safety regulations applicable to the broadcast industry with medical applications, which are hopefully intentional. We all try very diligently to stay out of the broadcast field, either by intention or accident. In any case the equipment being discussed is in a historical context, though we all really wish one or more of these had been preserved.

If someday somebody can recreate the true Rife effect, I am sure dilligent effort will be made to find a way to build it so it is effective while not making the FCC unhappy. Until then the problem generally remains in the realm of the hypothetical.

James
    Last edited by James Peters; 11-15-2007 at 19:44.

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Angry Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

I don't think that I would ever try the freq's for the brain but
    I have been treated with the rife/bare tube type system putting out about
    140 - 145 watts for colon cancer. it took six settings to kill the bad cells.
    Now I was drinking a gallon of water (each time I sat before the system)
    before the day was over. This was to help clean out the system of the dead
    cells. I see some of the so called rife systems costing as much as $4995.95
    and it cost me less than $2000 USD to build one of the rife/bare tube type
    systems. I am a new comer to this system but will help with any information I
    can give. Wonder is the person being treated is drinking enough water to help
    clean out their system as have heard that the ones that don't drink enough water have more problems from the side effects of no water cleansing.
    Two 8 oz glasses of water when you get up and then start drinking the gallon of water when the treatment begins.
    Hope this info will help someone.
    Bill

15. Thanks William Smith (4x):

Alexander Prusakov (12-30-2016), Bruce Hewson (05-10-2012), Christian Hag (10-09-2012), Linda Guy (07-21-2015)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

FYI, I am not new to Rife or his machines, although, I have not built one or bought one. I am considering either option at the current time.

I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at 5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed or on their way out (about to die) anyway. So, his take was that a healthy cell would not be destroyed, but an unhealthy human cell could be destroyed. I don't know what the carrier frequency was in this particular case.

So, you have to ask yourself....will it kill a healthy virus, bacteria, or mold organisms/cells, etc. My GUESS is that power is the important thing. Rife used much higher power devices than most sold commercially today, therefore, less they are less effective, therefore, at low power normal human cells would have no reaction to any frequency.

Leroy

P.S. I've seen the videos from Rife, John Bedini, etc. I know it will kill stuff...but were they healthy to begin with? My GUESS is that the power in the devices sold commercially today is too low to do any harm to "normal" human cells, but may also be ineffective against "normal" bad guys too (although I do not know why a herx reaction would occur in this case if the power is too low).
    Last edited by Leroy Dissinger; 05-12-2010 at 19:24.

Thanks

Hi Leroy,

I believe you have good questions that need answers that I would like to know myself. I am a medical devices engineer specializing in test, measurement and automation. I am in my early 60's and am hoping to retire soon so that I can start working on these answers full time. We need to determine what specifications of a Rife type machine are important, and then develop, first laboratory and then clinical tests that can help us make intelligent decisions as to the effectiveness of the technology. Rife technology now is certainly outside the mainstream of technology, engineering and medical science.

From what testing I have done so far the frequency, the power level and duration of exposure to the frequency are all critical and must be determined for each pathogen targeted.

I am currently trying to design a solid state base unit that would use National Instruments LabVIEW software to perform and/or monitor tests and document results. I would like to design test methods to verify and validate the use of particular frequencies.

If I am successful with designing my solid state version of a Rife machine, I will share the design and levels of purchase so that others can build the system completely on their own to save money in whatever way they need.

The protocols that we need to write to test and verify efficacy. must be written such that they can be run on any Rife type machine out there from any manufacturer.

Just like any other industry out there, we as a group must define the specifications for the instrumentation, and then its use against particular pathogens. We must develop standards for our industry. I would like to be a part of that group once I retire.

I am myself convinced that Rife technology is worthy of study, from my own experiences. Until the test data tells me differently, I am an ardent supporter. I do believe that exposure time to the correct frequency is important. Let's develop the protocols needed to verify this together and come to concensus among ourselves. I believe the work by Charlene Boehm (www.dnafrequencies.com) is critical to this verification and validation efort.

Best Regards,
    Jim Berger

18. Thanks Jim Berger:

Ed Bonyai (02-18-2014)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Hey Jim,

I was afraid that the "truly" scientific had left the building on this forum. There have been few posts in the recent past, but power is a key.

Rife utilized 50-60 watts output and the highest one I've seen to date is 18 Watts (maybe Perl is greater than that!).

It is sometimes hard to filter out the people who are sellers of machines on these groups...but after you read for a while, you realize that the people who post the most are probably selling something. That isn't always bad, but is a distraction from the intent and purpose of this forum.

I'm currently reading a document from one of the posts about square wave generation and the odd harmonics it produces....and if they can actually equal a Rife frequency. Quite interesting...and something that I had not thought to much about. I am a EE myself, but have done mostly software throughout my "career". One tends to forget what one supposedly knew when one do not use it. So, I begin again.

From my reading on this forum, there have been hit and miss, healing and death, getting better and getting worse results from this technology. The machines need to be discussed, what they can and can NOT do, How an eight frequency machine is using 1/8 th the power of the total system which would require 8 times the exposure to get the same power out...if that is even possible and MOST importantly, what power is required or how much time is required.

There are some many variables that it is hard to fathom the combinations possible. It is no wonder that people get frustrated and give up...I think that was the goal anyway.

Let's quantify...we must have cultures and kill them. Determine if time is relevant, power is relevant, and what frequencies (with a square wave) work,

Until this is done...people are blindly following a dream...not that, that is bad, but not all that helpful to them or their loved ones.

Leroy

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Hello Forum

Could we all see pictures of this Magnaphase Machine?Also could we have some links where cash is not needed to get to see frequencys ie dnafrequencies?Information should be given freely and not a price put on it.

Thanks
    Tyrone

TM: Health Practitioner Chat with me James Bare's Avatar
    Thanks

Leroy,

5000 Hz has been used with long exposures times to treat Polycythemia Vera. I've spoken with two people over the years that had very good responses to 5000 Hz. Their spleens reduced in size and their RBC levels improved. Exposure times were typically around 40 minutes to an hour at 5000 Hz.

>I talked with the maker of one machine the other day. He told me that at >5000 Hz, that the machines could actually kill red blood cells...but made >the caveat that the red blood cells destroyed were probably malformed >or on their way out (about to die) anyway.
    Jim Bare

22. Thanks James Bare:

Linda Guy (07-22-2015)

TM: Researcher Chat with me Randall Haislip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Thomas View Post
    Hello Forum

Also could we have some links where cash is not needed to get to see frequencys ie dnafrequencies?Information should be given freely and not a price put on it.

Thanks
    Tyrone
    Why don't you try to figure out a method for yourself, possibly then you could appreciate the effort that goes into such an endeavor.
    If your looking for a handout the above statement is all I got for ya.
    Randall
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

Bouncing Email Chat with me
    Thanks

Hello Randall

Ive got all i need from Dr Bob Beck and Dr Hulda Clark,imagine the hours they have put in to their work and given it to mankind freely,There is a saying
    Takers will be taken from and those who give shall receive.
    And im sure these people received Grace from GOD.

Thanks

Tyrone

25. Thanks Tyrone Thomas:

Robbie Shoemake (01-03-2014)

Specialist Chat with me Daniel Bergman's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it is a good thing that people donate time, techniques, and information to the forum. Most who do so, do not rely on their information or products made from the information to make a living, so they are free to give it.

Others are supporting their family, or research by charging for the information or products that they produce, like all the rest of us do in our given field. I know I fully expect to be paid for my work. I have never stayed at a job that did not produce a paycheck, has anyone else?

Neither Bob Beck or Hulda Clark worked for free. They did donate things to us, but if you look at what they donated, it really was not patentable or marketable to any degree. They gave away things that could not readily be capitalized on. Rife himself certainly made a valiant attempt to capitalize on his frequency machine, the problem came in when a powerful figure wanted it for virtually nothing, and destroyed him when he could not get it.

I don't think we are in a position to pass judgment on others until we take a walk in their shoes. We all need to make a living, however we can.

Dan

27. Thanks Daniel Bergman:

Lynn Quist (05-14-2010)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James Bare View Post
    Leroy,

5000 Hz has been used with long exposures times to treat Polycythemia Vera.
    Mr. Bare,

Thank you so much for your response.

I'm just saying what someone in the "biz" told me. It is not my place to say that 5000 Hz is bad or good. The title of this forum is ... "Does a Rife Machine harm normal body cells". I just reported what a maker of a machine relayed to me...so it is 2nd hand information and would not hold up in a court of law.

You have done a great service to all those wishing to build their own devices...I await your NEW book. Everyone should know about these systems and effects. In addition, power, length of time, instruction on harmonics and sub-harmonics are critical to understand. We (not me) as engineers of systems must understand that others do not "understand" the technical aspects of such systems and effects generated.

Leroy

P.S. I can not believe the great James Bare would respond to anything I could ever write...even if it was to say...how wrong it was.
    Last edited by Leroy Dissinger; 05-14-2010 at 03:30.

29. Thanks Leroy Dissinger:

Bruce Hewson (05-10-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast