Thread: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TM: Administrator Chat with me Peter Walker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

It's quite probable that body cells will suffer some disruption. However that doesn't necessarily mean they will be killed by it or that they will suffer any long term adverse effects. Body cells are very robust and of course benefit from all of the body's own support mechanisms.

Many researchers who have worked with Rife type machines have been exposed to them for extended periods for many years without suffering any apparent ill-effects. Many of the early researchers from Rife's time who are now dead, died peacefully at very advanced ages - usually they lived longer than average for their generation.

However it must be remembered that because the body is so complex and all the effects of these machines are not yet known, that any Rife treatment should be considered experimental and as such may carry associated health risks.

2. Thanks Peter Walker:

Dave Conrad (05-20-2014)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Default Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi, I have certainly experienced some side effects from using my Rife machine - to the extent that I am unsure whether I should continue using the machine. Unfortunately it is of a nature which I can not discuss here. However, one less sinister effect I can mention, is that since applying treatment for mild facial spasms (associated with Blepharospasm), I seem to have developed a continuous twitch in my right eye lid.Thanks, Regine

TM: Rife Merchant Chat with me Annie Andrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Does a Rife machine harm normal body cells?

Hi Regine

Sorry to hear this but, I cannot help suggesting that this COULD POSSIBLY be due to the specific device that you have been using.

I have 'some issues' with a locally made device ... and although the developer assured me that these 'issues' had been tended to some 2yrs later, and took my device back to install a revised chip (not sure whether he ever recalled every device he'd ever sold or not - but I very much doubt it!) some of the initial problems DO still exist.

Each treatment only permits 10 frequencies, so unless a lengthy treatment has been split into 2 or more treatments, there could be some frequencies eliminated.

As a result, ANY PRE-PROGRAMMED TREATMENT on this device that is NOT identical to CAFL's recommended treatment, I ignore and re-programme myself. A huge schlep ... considering that I only have 10 FREE spaces, but so what!

I learned the hard way, as I once ran his COLD SORE (Herpes Simplex) treatment, and ended up with the worst, most horrendous and longest lasting cold sore in my entire life! NEVER AGAIN!

Please don't be entirely discouraged ... as you may easily have just hit a 'MISS' with one person's decision to take shortcuts.
    I also advise one to pay attention to the additional treatments recommended on CAFL to be run in conjunction with some, as I've personally found these to help, and obviously the reason they've been suggested. It's always best to double check and add any missing frequencies if necessary.
    CAFL: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...dotes/CAFL.htm

Feel free to email me ...

Best regards,
    @nnie

"Salveo" is something NEW, and one that I have not yet encountered.
    Last edited by Annie Andrey; 04-06-2006 at 04:23.

5. Thanks Annie Andrey:

Sharon Butler (09-09-2022)

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Hello Regine,

Here is another nightmare story from hell.

After hearing an amazing story of a woman who cured her lung cancer in about 2 weeks, my friend Marlene who has ovarian cancer got an opportunity to try out the Magnaphase unit.

Later I was able to measure what the unit was really doing: 10 to 1000 Hz logrithmic sweeps (modulation frequency), on a 500 kHz carrier frequency with a .2 Hz gate frequency. I also noted that a frequency ringing occurred on the output coil that swung throught the low 17Mhz range (1934 - carcinoma). A claim was made that it used an exotic gas in the plasma tube. I later obtained a $30 light spectrometer from Edmunds Scientifics viewing the light with noticable spectral lines only for Mercury (vapor) which has a very high intensity spectra line in the Ultraviolet-C range (which can damage the DNA and cause cancer).

Attached is e-mail correspondence between myself and Marlene about the Magnaphase.

After 4 and 1/2 years in this research, I have little respect for those who can't back up their research. I have relied heavily on the research from the www.rife.org and www.electroherbalism.com websites, as well as the research papers wittten by Dr. James Bare and Jeff Garff, and trust their work as some of the best for understandng Rife technology.

If you can find a technician or engineer friend to measure the output of your machine and let us know the results, perhaps we could give you more specific recommendations.

I wish you better health in the future.

Jim Berger
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Thanks Jim Berger:

Christian Hag (10-09-2012)

First Posts Chat with me
    Thanks

Dear Jim,
    Thank you so much for your speedy reply. But I am afraid all that technical stuff is too complicated for me. What I can tell you is that whatever treatment I was applying with my machine, it always seemed to be targeting this specific area (as well as curing whatever I was treating), with the result that I now have open sores which I don't seem to be able to treat with anything!
    What I can do, is write down all the frequencies I have been using, but then I still don't quite know what to tell the technician, if I do manage to get one to look at the machine.
    When you reply to this, please write as you would,when addressing a technical nincompoop...
    Best regards,
    Regine

† Deceased † Chat with me
    Thanks

Hi Regine,

I am happy to hear that the BodySync Salveo is curing whatever you target; however, you are getting side effects. Can we determine why?
    Let's start with the channels and lists of frequencies you are currrently using for whatever particular disorder(s) and send that information to me to begin with. Especially note what channel and display readings you see for the settings that you believe result in the eye problem side effects. I found a couple of manufacturer websites that discussed this model unit. I can then refer to those sites for more information. I will then see if I can advise on an approach to verify whether your device is working properly.

Jim Berger

Normal Chat with me
    Thanks

The more appropriate question might be "Can it harm normal body cells?" And the answer is "absolutely!" If you can destroy a cancer cell you can certainly kill a "normal" cell too - it's all about frequency and power.

In the ideal world, the machine will only affect the cell or pathogen that the frequency is targeted at and the "norma" cell will have a different frequency than the cancer cell. However, like a radio, if you raise the power enough then you are going to get crossover (or breakthrough) and if a normal cell has a life frequency that is close to that of a cancer cell for example, then with enough power it is possible to harm the normal cell in the process of destroying the cancer cell.

The moral of the story being - use the power (especially of the GB4000) with reasonable caution.

Normal Chat with me
    Thanks

As I said in an earlier post - there is no doubt whatsoever that a rife machine could/can harm a healthy cell - it's a combination of frequency AND power.

If the frequency being used is at the resonant frequency of a desirable cell then it will affect that cell in exactly the same way as it would affect a "bad" cell if you are on its frequency.

When power is brought into the equation, it gets more concerning because enough power will overcome pretty much any cell in the vicinity whose resonant frequency is close. Consider that if the "power" of the cell is possibly in the microwatt/picawatt vicinity (I'm guessing) - then even one watt is going to be thousands of times higher than what it is used to.

The other consideration is the delivery method. Tube units HAVE to put out huge amounts of power because of the losses involved before the transmitted frequency gets to the desired area. Radio frequencies are much lower so they penetrate more deeply at considerably lower outputs, and if you are holding cylinders in your hands then you are getting the maximum delievery - appreciating that there will still be losses incurred before the radiated energy gets to the target.

For whatever it means to anyone - I am an ex military electronics person and have worked in the fields of electronic, nuclear, bacterialogical, and chemical warfare, and while I don't see auras in people - I do see "energy."

To wind up - I have been using a GB4000 with incredible success and the only thin I disagree with regarding the preprogramming is that absolutely everything is done under square wave. If you want to destroy stuff - I'm square wave all the way but if you are wanting to support stuff (eg DNA repair or the endocrine system) then I find sine wave to be a much better proposition. Just my thoughts - hope someone finds them useful.
    Last edited by Tom Basilio; 01-13-2011 at 22:24. Reason: grammatical errors

12. Thanks Tom Basilio:

Frank Mattison (01-27-2011)